Las Vegas Sunday 8/5

A couple of us will be going out sunday morning, the 5th is this Sunday. I think we might be doing Potato Ridge again, a new guy hasn't done it.

Lmk if you want to go. :thumb:

TheNoob

A couple of us will be going out sunday morning, the 5th is this Sunday. I think we might be doing Potato Ridge again, a new guy hasn't done it.

Lmk if you want to go. :thumb:

Is this trail stock jku friendly? Might be able to go if so...

Aah good catch on the date. It's for this Sunday 10/5. Doh me. We are meeting at 9am at the entrance to red rock

I took my step dad through it last weekend and all he has are 31bfg's

First is mine second is his
agy6enej.jpg

a5araty9.jpg

Last edited:

ECHO53

Too bad I'm not it vegas. That's a nice run look out for pink jeep tours though. Helped recover one with another jeeper last time.

Yes it can be run both ways, I find it easier to access and more fun to go through the state park. First because it's straight in to start wheeling, then you run in back out the same way. No highway.

Bypasses are great for stock jeeps, I still run them from time to time, and with the rain lately a lot of the washes are pretty gnarly.

I am on the warmachines702 page and always invite them out for the runs I go on. This weekend is looking to be around 5-7 jeeps in the group. Maybe this time I will snap some pictures, I usually don't take to many.

Meet at 9am at the entrance to Red Rock, then we will be heading out around 9:15-20. Gives us plenty of time on the trail, and to enjoy the great morning weather.

swag247

If you have not run this trail recently be aware that summer rains have completely rearranged the trail. Also the access road is severely washed out in many sections. This is not stock friendly and you need min 33"s and recommend 35"s.

Sent from my XT1058 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did this with my step dad last weekend in his Stock 2014. He has 255s.

I also don't have 35s only three hundred dollar 255/70s

I do recommend rock rails though

Last edited:
Top Bottom