Wave from Atlanta/Durham/Cape Cod

mcsjk

Signed up for this forum a couple years ago when I got my Jeep and always followed Project-JK and JK-Forum but never really got involved here. Figured it was about to time for that to change.

Originally from Atlanta, and still spend a good amount of the year there (Christmas, pieces of summer, random weekends). Go to school in Durham, North Carolina and am in Cape Cod this summer. If you're in any of those areas, I'm looking forward to meeting everybody, hopefully make some friends to go wheeling with.

I've got a 2008 white JKU X. It has a Fortec (local Atlanta Jeep shop)/ Rubicon Express 3.5" kit with Bilstein's and 35" Toyo MT's, Smittybilt SRC stinger bumper, Treetop NX with custom rear bumper and angled tire carrier, Smittybilt sliders, Warrior Offroad fenders, replaced all the speakers/ stereo/ subwoofer, and hopefully Trucklites in the next couple of weeks.

Oh and my name is Mitch. :thumb:

Here's a couple pictures of my Jeep:

Replacing the wheel bearing last weekend
IMG_0455-1.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0464-1.jpg

Happy Jeepin! :standing wave:

Spudcannons

Welcome from MA! If you want to go wheeling this summer you can join my jeep club. And if you want to wrench I have too many parts to install!

thardy

Banned
Welcome to the Wayalife family from Dacula, GA! We've got quite a few events coming up this summer if you can make it!

noroad

Welcome to Wayalife!

The lady and I go to the cape bunch to the beach house! maybe we can grab a beer or feel free to drive up to one of our wrench fests ( about once weekly between Darknight, jkwrang and I)

also looking in to a Rausch creek trip sept/oct so stay tunned!

mcsjk

Welcome from MA! If you want to go wheeling this summer you can join my jeep club. And if you want to wrench I have too many parts to install!

Baystate Jeepers I'm guessing? Did a little snooping to figure it out. Just signed up for your forum!

I'm always more than happy to help out, looks like you've got some fun projects coming up pretty soon. Where are you located in MA?

mcsjk

Welcome to Wayalife!

The lady and I go to the cape bunch to the beach house! maybe we can grab a beer or feel free to drive up to one of our wrench fests ( about once weekly between Darknight, jkwrang and I)

also looking in to a Rausch creek trip sept/oct so stay tunned!

I may take you up on all of those things! :drinks: I should have some stuff coming in over the next few weeks to install, nothing big, but would love to help y'all out however I can. Looks like Darknight is about 70 miles from me (I was snooping... again), which is not too bad at all.

I'll be back in Durham in September but would definitely be interested in potentially making the drive up to Rausch Creek for that.

noroad

I may take you up on all of those things! :drinks: I should have some stuff coming in over the next few weeks to install, nothing big, but would love to help y'all out however I can. Looks like Darknight is about 70 miles from me (I was snooping... again), which is not too bad at all.

I'll be back in Durham in September but would definitely be interested in potentially making the drive up to Rausch Creek for that.

we meet all over randolph, norwood and some other town. let us know what ya get! Also i just posted a Rausch creek event for all levels check it out.

Spudcannons

Baystate Jeepers I'm guessing? Did a little snooping to figure it out. Just signed up for your forum!

I'm always more than happy to help out, looks like you've got some fun projects coming up pretty soon. Where are you located in MA?

I'm currently in Cambridge. Yes Baysteate Jeepers good group.

Top Bottom