WTB: Stock JK Flares in Good Condition

swampdog

So, as the title states, looking for a clean set of JK fender flares. The local craigslist search for the past month has been fruitless and filled with flakes and gougers. Anyways, looking for the regular unpainted fenders or black painted. Need all 4, but do not need liners. Willing to pay shipping and a reasonable price. Can someone help a guy out? Thanks in advance.

swampdog

What about those other guys on the thread I posted? I got mine so you're welcome to contact the others who responded

I remember your thread, I even commented in it but can't seem to find it in my participated section. Do you have a link? Thanks man.

Journeyman

Lol! I'm so confused between these two threads trying to figure out if you actually found what you needed for fender flares. PM if you still need a set. I have an unpainted set off my 13 jku sitting in a pile taking up space in so-cal.

swampdog

Bump - MDS is still trying to work out shipping but I would still like to see if I can get a good set quickly. Cash ready. Let me know!

geberhard

Douchebag
Hi, you only need the flares, note the inners correct? I will check with my buddy I think he has a set of fronts, not sure if he would ship but I can help if needed.

Gui

swampdog

Lol! I'm so confused between these two threads trying to figure out if you actually found what you needed for fender flares. PM if you still need a set. I have an unpainted set off my 13 jku sitting in a pile taking up space in so-cal.

Journeyman, do you still have these available?

Top Bottom