What's your favorite wheeling music

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Not sure I have a favorite, it's more what I'm in the mood for. Usually Metallica, Volbeat, RATM, old school Smashing Pumpkins. Some times I throw in my old DJ Dan or other Progressive and Disco House DJ's tracks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't listen to music on the trail because I would rather hear when I break something. :cheesy:

But every other time I listen to country, rock, metal and everything in between except rap.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Pretty much what is on whatever XM station have on at the moment. That can range from lithium, BPM, Ozzy's Boneyard, Alt nation, to Jimmy Buffet. Usually keep it low so I can hear the Jeep noises when I get the chance to be on the trail. I like too many generas of music to have a favorite.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The sound of my engine and tires moving through the rocks. I like knowing what's going on with everything and music not only distracts me but, it makes it hard for me to hear my spotter.

biggy

On the road mostly the Boneyard but on the trail just the cb is on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
cruising on trails blues, blues rock, country, maybe some Sabbath. but when crawling I'm listening to my wife saying what was that did you break something, or just Tommyyyyy.lol

DELIVERANCE

Nothing on for most of the trail. But sometimes when I come up to one of those adrenaline raising spots I go with Clutch - Binge &Purge

Rollincoal420

Everything from Slipknot, Pantera, Mudvayne, all the way to 2pac, Snoop, Ice Cube, to Sublime.... skipping completely I've country, and teeny bopper crap

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom