NItto and ATX stickers

Redrubi1

This is not really a tech question but I hope someone can help. I am looking for larger Nitto and ATX stickers but Nitto and ATX don't sell them that I can see. Those of you who have them could you give me your secret supply source??

JK&Beyond

Yes call them. I have always got my stickers/vinyls for free because companies love free advertisement.

Skid_Kid

ATX does not make them. I emailed them and asked. They did email me a template though and said I was more then welcome to have my own made.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

daveroberts

This is not really a tech question but I hope someone can help. I am looking for larger Nitto and ATX stickers but Nitto and ATX don't sell them that I can see. Those of you who have them could you give me your secret supply source??

You should be able to go to any vehicle sign/graphics place and they will cut you any size and color you like. They might get a little nervous about any logo that has a registered trade mark. I did see there is a place in San Antonio called SideAfects, give them a try or some company like them.

Hack12

You should be able to go to any vehicle sign/graphics place and they will cut you any size and color you like. They might get a little nervous about any logo that has a registered trade mark. I did see there is a place in San Antonio called SideAfects, give them a try or some company like them.

Correct. Either find the logo on the internet in a vector format, or use Adobe Illustrator's free 30 day trial (assuming you don't already own it) to convert the logo into a vector format. Then, simply bring the vector files to any local sign/vinyl shop and have them cut your decals into any size you want.

I have the nitto and atx logos already in vector format, so if you want to PM me your email address I'll send you the files when I get out of work later tonight.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Just thought I would throw a few shots your way to tease you ;) Everyone seems to have you steered in the right direction for getting some graphics!

Attachments

• image-3743054879.jpg
    image-3743054879.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 534
  • image-2581909794.jpg
    image-2581909794.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 520
  • image-2357729052.jpg
    image-2357729052.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 524

TheDuff

Got any of those lil posters around Greg? My garage has some space:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I believe it's the ad for ATX in 4 wheel an offroad. At least it looks the same as the back cover of the latest issue.

GCM 2

Man, if i had them, they would be yours! Unfortunately the first pic is something Off Road Evolution threw together after the JK Experience and I just pulled from their Facebook page. The second pic is mine, I just pulled off the side of I-10 and snapped it. The third pic is actually from the back cover of 4wd parts magazine/catalog and I just scanned that to my computer. Sorry brother!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sweet, I'll put Greg up right next to mel on the wall:)

You want one of my modeling pictures too? Looks a little like this.

700-00361868w.jpg

Last edited:

TheDuff

You want one of my modeling pictures too? Looks a little like this.

700-00361868w.jpg

broken picture:bleh:

and maybe I should rephrase what I said while I have the chance: Ill put the picture of EVOJEEP up on the wall next to the picture of EVO1

Last edited:
Top Bottom