Ocean City Jeep Week MD

bl17z90

Hey east coasters I was curious if anyone was going to be attending Ocean City Jeep Week August 22nd - August 25th?

Heres the list of people going,

cozdude
JKLIFE
tsamptrail
hinrichs
NUBS MCGEE
KPM171
JK-MAT

Heres the maybe list,

dis_dis
ninjaturtle13
RUMMY
Conquest jeep
bl17z90

If I marked you in the wrong spot let me know

I think it would be cool to set up a meet up somewhere before hand since I missed out on the Rausch Creek meet and greet. Yeah I'm doing this for myself here lol

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I wi be there. My shore house is in Dewey beach only 20-30 mins away. I think Nubs said he was going as well

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

It would be cool if we could meet up at some of the events and the show on saturday and then ride out to pokomoke together and wheel their obsticle course if they have it again.

jkmadness

Haha I wish! Think my parents would kill me. It would be sweet tho if I could

Sent from my iPhone

It all depends how you ask.... Here's what not to say.....
Hey Dad, a bunch of my wayalife thughs wanna crash at the shore house for the weekend... (not good).
On the other hand..
Dad would it be OK if a friend of mine stays just for the weekend at the shore house, very nice guy. I wheel with him all the time. It would be awesome if you would let me....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It all depends how you ask.... Here's what not to say.....
Hey Dad, a bunch of my wayalife thughs wanna crash at the shore house for the weekend... (not good).
On the other hand..
Dad would it be OK if a friend of mine stays just for the weekend at the shore house, very nice guy. I wheel with him all the time. It would be awesome if you would let me....

haha i will try and wing it this weekend. see how it goes.

RUMMY

When in doubt just wing it ! I'm gonna try to make it .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm in:rock:

Jeeps, bars, good friends and some bikini watchin'..... hell yeah, i'll be there:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::thumb:

long as Dis-Dis approves this message.

bl17z90

Glad to hear it nubs!

I am planning to rent a spot at Frontier Town and camp. Cheap, keeps you from getting caught on Coastal Highway and the wife likes to camp so its a win win ;)

Top Bottom