Anybody using this?

It is the wiper upgrade kit, where the washer fluid comes out at the blades:

How do you like them? For offraod I think it would be nice.....

Jim
Can't say that I've ever seen that before. Looks interesting. I do wonder how well they work.

126.26 Dollars for wipers? That’s an no from me but Ace was talking about these the other day. He seemed to be a fan but he lives in Calif so doubtful he ever sees freezing weather. I know it snows in the mountains and it gets cold in the north but whatever.

126.26 Dollars for wipers? That’s an no from me but Ace was talking about these the other day. He seemed to be a fan but he lives in Calif so doubtful he ever sees freezing weather. I know it snows in the mountains and it gets cold in the north but whatever.
I believe that price includes the new arms needed as well as the extended hoses to each blade.

Hhhmmm interesting, I’ve never seen those. Not sure it’s really needed but kinda cool. Might blast bugs off the windshield pretty good.

Ill
I believe that price includes the new arms needed as well as the extended hoses to each blade.
admit I didn’t read the whole description. I saw the title and thought must be a Jeep thing 120 dollars for a freaking pair of wiper blades seems pretty steep. I remember my parents having a couple of cars with the spray nozzles on the wiper arm and they worked pretty good I wonder why they don’t make these standard on more vehicles.

Top Bottom