Cozdude's build of Knuckles

A little teaser pic as to what I'm working on today while it's slow at work
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396536747.593871.jpg

Anyone wanna guess why my front bumper skid is off?

Sent from my iPhone

Question, I have the same skid on my rubi, did you have to rotate the disconnect unit up a bolt hole to put the knob where you can reach to turn it with the skid on?

I took the skid off lol it didn't allow me to turn the knob. It sits high enough without it that it shouldn't get hit as it is

Sent from my iPhone

That looks sick, man! I think it's bad ass and I hope it makes a huge difference on the trails. Im itching to work on my JKU again!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just being curious now, what actually holds the motor part in place since you don't have the same attachment like I do?

Just being curious now, what actually holds the motor part in place since you don't have the same attachment like a rubi does stock? or doesn't it matter?

Just being curious now, what actually holds the motor part in place since you don't have the same attachment like I do?

Just being curious now, what actually holds the motor part in place since you don't have the same attachment like a rubi does stock? or doesn't it matter?

there are three bolts that hold the actual sway bar actuator in place. unbolt it and you put the no limits on in its place. the internals all just gears that either connect to hold the sway bat together in one piece or disco and allow it to flex as you already know lol. with the no limits you leave it unscrewed all the way out to have it connected or screw it in to disco the internal gears so it flexes.

That looks sick, man! I think it's bad ass and I hope it makes a huge difference on the trails. Im itching to work on my JKU again!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks! im excited to get it on the trails:yup:

Top Bottom