DV8 products yes or no??

Brute

Hooked
Yeah seriously fuck those idiots they sent me rusted parts and claimed they were bare metal and that's how they come from the factory and they are full of shit, then they wanted to charge me 30% restocking fee and only give me in-store credit and then the owner had the adasity to email me and argue about it if anyone is interested i will share the email with you to show how low and pathetic they are fuck them never again will they see a dime of my money.

But how do you really feel?

Brute

Hooked
Little bit off topic but if China made stuff is so poor quality how is there military able to defend itself, you would think their fighter jets would fall out of the sky, and the tall buildings would just collapse from the cheap steel. Imagine a 50 story building made out of Teraflex tire carriers.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

The military is able to defend itself by sheer volume of numbers...in the Korean War, they were able to overrun US positions by simply running more people at them than they had ammo for...some of the Chinese soldiers didn't even have guns.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yeah seriously fuck those idiots they sent me rusted parts and claimed they were bare metal and that's how they come from the factory and they are full of shit, then they wanted to charge me 30% restocking fee and only give me in-store credit and then the owner had the adasity to email me and argue about it if anyone is interested i will share the email with you to show how low and pathetic they are fuck them never again will they see a dime of my money.

Personally i wouldn't settle for DV8 products they are cheap and made in china like other members have previously stated and they are made in china, they also are a pile of shit and will cause you electrical problems like my buddy had with his, if you wan't quality settle for some J.W.'s or KC's, and stay away from northridge they are liars and thieves and if i sah eddies post sooner i would have never purchased from them.

I understand that but the factory doesn't ship them just bare metal they apply a metal protectent so that when they arrive to you all you have to do is prep for paint and do your thing. They are a bunch of idiots and i actually wrote the manufacture letting them know how they are selling their products to customers pretty pathetic and sad but doesn't surprise me and ex-specially after reading what Eddie posted.

Fuck your posts are hard to read. I thought your punctuation was improving but apparently not.

Bare metal means bare metal. When I order raw steel sheet stock from my local supplier and it turns up with surface rust on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

scottt338

Thinking about doing DV8 fenders front liners bumpers and body mount spare tire carrier. Any body have any feedback on their quality and durability?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I have their inner fenders and haven't had any issues. I ordered the front and rear door mollie panels the end of May, they said they will ship middle of April. Not happy about that

Ddays

Hooked
Personally i wouldn't settle for DV8 products they are cheap and made in china like other members have previously stated and they are made in china, they also are a pile of shit and will cause you electrical problems like my buddy had with his, if you wan't quality settle for some J.W.'s or KC's, and stay away from northridge they are liars and thieves and if i sah eddies post sooner i would have never purchased from them.
I understand that but the factory doesn't ship them just bare metal they apply a metal protectent so that when they arrive to you all you have to do is prep for paint and do your thing. They are a bunch of idiots and i actually wrote the manufacture letting them know how they are selling their products to customers pretty pathetic and sad but doesn't surprise me and ex-specially after reading what Eddie posted.

LMFAO captain run-on retard

Someone stole his period key. Didn't someone post something about this guy way back being a printer repair guy and he was low on toner?? 😂

kevman65

Hooked
Just a little tidbit of information.

The largest PURCHASER of scrap metals is China.

The largest PRODUCER of raw steel is China.

The largest EXPORTER of steel is China.

The steel made from clean raw material is kept in country for use by the military and construction.

The steel made from scrap metals is used to manufacture raw steel and contracted parts and pieces for export.

Chinese piping and fittings meet the bare minimum standards put forth by the ASTM for use in the U.S.

I personally go out of my way to NOT purchase any metal part made in China. They melt whatever they want to make a batch of steel and some metals just don't play well together.

NPC 6060⁸42

Just a little tidbit of information.

The largest PURCHASER of scrap metals is China.

The largest PRODUCER of raw steel is China.

The largest EXPORTER of steel is China.

The steel made from clean raw material is kept in country for use by the military and construction.

The steel made from scrap metals is used to manufacture raw steel and contracted parts and pieces for export.

Chinese piping and fittings meet the bare minimum standards put forth by the ASTM for use in the U.S.

I personally go out of my way to NOT purchase any metal part made in China. They melt whatever they want to make a batch of steel and some metals just don't play well together.
Did not realize all that. At least that explains some of the the cheap quality. But what I’m really marveling at is this thread was last posted to on Dec 10, 2017 and was brought back from the dead today. Oh and i have zero experience with dv8.

Kenney

For what it is I run DV8 front and rear bumpers (back is one pc opens with the door Hold 37 and (2) Ray Pack no issues 2017), Front and rear fenders and fender liners but had to add a few screws because of vibration. I have been winched and winched a few times and no issues bumpers are tough also they have held their own on many boulders. I would have made them myself but the cost wasn't there. I got them In Riverside cal at the headquarters.

Attachments

• Rubicon 2023.jpg
    Rubicon 2023.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Ken Jeep1.jpg
    Ken Jeep1.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Top Bottom