Familiar with this Warn?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Swapping my 10A rubicon bumper to our 2 door soon as I’m putting an Evo 1/4# on the Rubicon this week. So that leaves me with needing a 2nd winch!
I found a Zeon 12-S that looks like it came off a Ram, but the free spool lever is on the bottom side. Anyone seen this before? Can I swap a couple parts and make it normal again? $750 of a 12-S Zeon is a pretty good deal to pass up...

Attachments

• 0022C41B-0EFE-4B31-8044-A79742607790.jpeg
    0022C41B-0EFE-4B31-8044-A79742607790.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 22

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't tell you for sure for sure but I'm pretty sure you could just unbolt that end of the winch and clock it 180° to make it work. The lever should be something you can get in a normal smaller size.

CalSgt

Hooked
I couldn't tell you for sure for sure but I'm pretty sure you could just unbolt that end of the winch and clock it 180° to make it work. The lever should be something you can get in a normal smaller size.
This is exactly what I was going to say...

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Circling back around. I called Warn and confirmed that you can rotate the end cap to put the lever in the correct position. As far as a normal sized lever: hey said I’ll have to get them the serial on it and they’ll tell me which part I need.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Circling back around. I called Warn and confirmed that you can rotate the end cap to put the lever in the correct position. As far as a normal sized lever: hey said I’ll have to get them the serial on it and they’ll tell me which part I need.
From past experience taking winches apart for servicing, I figured that would be the case. Glad to hear WARN confirm as much.

Top Bottom