Fantastic Exterience! thanks to Monte - Lakeland Florida store...

bonedaddy

I just wanted to give props to Monte in the Lakeland Florida location...

Was having issues getting wheels and tires to balance out, (3-4 times locally) even found a place locally that did the Road Force, but wouldn't do the MT's because it shakes there machine too much... last straw I called Discount Tire and talked to Monte... right off the bat he was upfront and informative, let me know that in some cases the Mt's can be a whore to balance out, but they would do what ever it took to get them as close as they could and that they did... explaining the process and taking through things with me and advice when it was all said and done. the wheels are so much better that they ever have been since install, still a bit rough but i wasn't expecting a Cadillac ride from BFG KM2's, but a little i can live with. Recommended going with a wider wheel for these tires to get them to balance better, but didn't really try to up-sell be on anything, just advice and a handshake... It was a great experience and even though it's way out of the way for me, I will definitely be dealing with them again. Already did the survey, but incase someone reading this can let someone hire up know or they get a customer or two form my post thats all i wanted to do...

Thanks again - Donnie

WJCO

Meme King
I just wanted to give props to Monte in the Lakeland Florida location...

Was having issues getting wheels and tires to balance out, (3-4 times locally) even found a place locally that did the Road Force, but wouldn't do the MT's because it shakes there machine too much... last straw I called Discount Tire and talked to Monte... right off the bat he was upfront and informative, let me know that in some cases the Mt's can be a whore to balance out, but they would do what ever it took to get them as close as they could and that they did... explaining the process and taking through things with me and advice when it was all said and done. the wheels are so much better that they ever have been since install, still a bit rough but i wasn't expecting a Cadillac ride from BFG KM2's, but a little i can live with. Recommended going with a wider wheel for these tires to get them to balance better, but didn't really try to up-sell be on anything, just advice and a handshake... It was a great experience and even though it's way out of the way for me, I will definitely be dealing with them again. Already did the survey, but incase someone reading this can let someone hire up know or they get a customer or two form my post thats all i wanted to do...

Thanks again - Donnie

Good to hear.

Discount Tire

Awesome! Thank you for sharing with us, Donnie. I'll pass your comments along :thumb:

We appreciate your continued support!

Danimal863

I have dealt with Monte on many occasions. I've recommended him and Discount to numerous people. Won't buy wheels or tires from anywhere else.

Top Bottom