Full time 4whl dr in wrangler

wanderer

Thinking of going from my gladiator to a new ruby with. Full time 4whl drive option. Xtreme recon package. And the one touch slinging sunroof with removable. Quarter panels. I like to go with the top down But haven’t. Been able to find that combo. So what do you all think of the moonroof. And the full time wheel dr. The recon package. Comes with 35s and 456 gearing but a slightly higher. Transfer care 272 than the regular rubicon. So I am a bit on the fence my current gladiator is gator green in my view the best green ever. Has the 3.5 metal cloak lift. 37 BFGs rack. Winch super 10k exp and a bunch of other mods but I honestly miss. My jlur that i traded onto get the gladiator. I then lived in the sierras and needed a truck now maybe not so much

so first what are your thoughts on the full time 4wheel drive and recon package together
Second are there issues. With the power sunroof. When off road?
Lastly would you make the change?
I don’t plan on doing any really hard stuff like the rubicon. I don’t think that package combo would limit me in any way?

Attachments

• CC1574D0-3B31-4AE3-BDB9-CFEC21778928.jpeg
    CC1574D0-3B31-4AE3-BDB9-CFEC21778928.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1C269939-7D3F-41F8-90EF-08372E1CC84B.jpeg
    1C269939-7D3F-41F8-90EF-08372E1CC84B.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 4
Full -time 4WD sounds nice. Is the Rubicon version too expensive? There are likely some other useful options in the Rubicon which might not be in the Recon. Does the Recon provide sway bar disconnects?

Ddays

Hooked
Full -time 4WD sounds nice. Is the Rubicon version too expensive? There are likely some other useful options in the Rubicon which might not be in the Recon. Does the Recon provide sway bar disconnects?

Xtreme Recon package is a Rubicon option

Ddays

Hooked
Thinking of going from my gladiator to a new ruby with. Full time 4whl drive option. Xtreme recon package. And the one touch slinging sunroof with removable. Quarter panels. I like to go with the top down But haven’t. Been able to find that combo. So what do you all think of the moonroof. And the full time wheel dr. The recon package. Comes with 35s and 456 gearing but a slightly higher. Transfer care 272 than the regular rubicon. So I am a bit on the fence my current gladiator is gator green in my view the best green ever. Has the 3.5 metal cloak lift. 37 BFGs rack. Winch super 10k exp and a bunch of other mods but I honestly miss. My jlur that i traded onto get the gladiator. I then lived in the sierras and needed a truck now maybe not so much
so first what are your thoughts on the full time
4wheel drive and recon package together
Second are there issues. With the power sunroof. When off road?
Lastly would you make the change?
I don’t plan on doing any really hard stuff like the rubicon. I don’t think that package combo would limit me in any way?
Are you sure on the T-case ratio? Looks like the full time 4WD is still the 4:1 on the Rubicon Extreme Recon package?
From the Jeep website:

4:1 Rock-Trac® Heavy-Duty Full-Time 4WD System

ADD
$795
The Rock-Trac® full-time four-wheel drive system comes with an off-road transfer case with 4:1 low-gear ratio for optimal traction when rock crawling.

The std 2:72 case comes on the non-Rubicon full time 4WD option

wanderer

No not sure at all but with the recon package the diffs are. 456 maybe I got it mixed up with the full time system on the 392?

Top Bottom