Garage Sale - Make offers

BaddestCross

Can you take a photo of the hooks on the tire tie down? If it works with my carrier I'm interested in that and the hinge liners.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can you take a photo of the hooks on the tire tie down? If it works with my carrier I'm interested in that and the hinge liners.
I’m lazy and don’t want to go out to the garage tonight. I can take some more tomorrow if you want. They are the same flat tie downs you would use on like a trailer strap. Picture below. I’ll send you the hinge liners if you want. Just PM me an address. As I’m sure you know, you can’t get a two door set.
11D3A2EA-987A-4AC8-91EE-4A304F4DB2BC.jpeg

BaddestCross

I’m lazy and don’t want to go out to the garage tonight. I can take some more tomorrow if you want. They are the same flat tie downs you would use on like a trailer strap. Picture below. I’ll send you the hinge liners if you want. Just PM me an address. As I’m sure you know, you can’t get a two door set.
View attachment 361714
Damn. My carrier needs a different type of hook. Thanks... I'll PM you about the liners.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Free! JK mud flaps. No brackets. Used. Pay shipping or pick up. Forgot to give them with the two door. Shoe print included.
472F85AF-FB4A-4A10-9564-454CFE123107.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Have a set of rubicon axle shafts no bearings in perfect condition.

Set of slab rings, used but all straight. Not too beat up.

JK Steering Box still

All those are probably better off being picked up.

Top Bottom