Happy Hanukkah 2017

JAGS

Hooked
Tonight is the first night of the Festival of Lights. I'm fortunate enough to have grown up in a home and family that celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.

IMG_3922.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Happy Chanukah to you as well...my stepfather was a NY Jew...his favorite saying in reference to Chanukah was "they tried to kill us, we won...let's eat"...

JAGS

Hooked
Happy Chanukah to you as well...my stepfather was a NY Jew...his favorite saying in reference to Chanukah was "they tried to kill us, we won...let's eat"...

Ha ha. That's great!

My dads side started in NY, Yonkers to be exact and has branched out and west from there.

Brute

Hooked
We celebrated everything...my mom, being Korean, was a Buddhist...my dad, from New England, was a Baptist...my stepfather, from NY, was a Jew. I've grown up believing in all paths to God...

JAGS

Hooked
We celebrated everything...my mom, being Korean, was a Buddhist...my dad, from New England, was a Baptist...my stepfather, from NY, was a Jew. I've grown up believing in all paths to God...

Amen to that, especially in today's climate. My mom grew up catholic. Now Christian. My dad brings in the Jewish belief from Poland and Russia. I consider my roots to be a cashew, a catholic Jew. Lol.

WJCO

Meme King
As long as you eat your pork from a kosher pig that was circumcised on the 8th day, Christmas ham is legit.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’m not Jewish or Christian or anything else that believes in a god. But I do believe that we all benefit from tolerance for all and understanding of others’ perspectives. So Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas.

JAGS

Hooked
Tonight was the last night of Hanukkah. Embrace the spirit of the holiday. Regardless of what you choose to recognize or not, it does not matter to me.

We all have miracles in our lives. Take a moment to reflect on those miracles and celebrate the impacts they've had on your life. Peace and health to you.

Happy Hanukkah!

IMG_3968.jpg

Top Bottom