Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

Gold has hit consecutive highs multiple times in recent weeks. Highest ever in US history today. Inflation has gone nuts.
If there is another run on toilet paper, then you can go to the bank and ask to withdraw cash in $1 bills so you have something to wipe your ass with. 🤣

jeeeep

Hooked
Went to buy some food for Ripley and at first, I couldn't find what I normally buy. But, after giving things a closer look, I realized that the package changed and so I picked up a bag and started walking up to the cash register. But, as I walked, I started to think that the bag felt lighter than before and Cindy even asked if I got the right bag because, it physically looked smaller. So, I went back, double checked the shelf and confirmed that I got the one I normally get - the middle one of 3 available sizes.

Well, after I got home, I looked at what we got before and realized what the discrepancy was - previously, the bags were for 15 lbs of food and now, it only for 13 lbs. Same price as before mind you, just 2 lbs. less food :rolleyes:

Hooray for bidenomics (y)
View attachment 405774
I'm finding the same issue with the dog food I buy my dog.

when I got my dog 3 years ago, I took a pic of the dog food to remember which type, it was a 35# bag.

I noticed it dropped to a 32# bag last year and the last time I bought a bag it was noticeable that it didn't fill the storage container like in the past ... it's now a 28# bag but the size of bag seems the same and price hasn't changed :mad:

Top Bottom