Jeep Bash 2021 - Who's Going?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just checking to see if any of you will be attending the 6th Annual Nitto Jeep Bash this year. As always, it'll be taking place in Bolsa Chica State Beach and on the weekend after Labor Day. :cool:

2021+Jeep+Bash+Logo+v01-01.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I'm back to work today. It was really mild. I've had worse chest colds. Even Lisa and the baby are fine. It's really how I thought thought would be and not what the media has spun it into.
Glad to hear you're feeling better (y)

MericaMade

I plan to roll out. I wont have my Jeep because its in the middle of the Evo LA upgrade but plan to roll out with a buddy.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I want to go... (Won't enter my Jeep though)... But I won't know if my sons Travel Ball team has a game until that week... So I'm a maybe.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I'll be there!! I entered my Jeep in the event so should be fun! Its practically stock but I still have some mods to show off. lol 😁 Looking forward to seeing you and Cindy out there!

I'll be there! My JK's still waiting for the lift to arrive lol, so I think I'll skip entering him in but I'll be there to spectate! Would be awesome to see you guys up there! 😎

Any specific time it starts and ends? I'll be coming up from the San Diego area.

Top Bottom