Jeep Wrangler JK - fromt 33" to 37"

Foley

Hi,

Nothing new about my JK. But today my friend and me meet a person, who made some cool shocks as a bolt on solution.

b33c9be4-8ec2-49bb-80c1kdi.jpg

The shock start his live as a Bilsteine B8000 Coil Over shock. The take all the internals and put them into a self made shock body, so its possible to get a bolt on solution for JKs, Landrover Defender and G Class. I knew, there are some external bypass shocks of the Bilsteine B8000 series who will fit the JK. So why do they do this? Its because all the Bilsteine bypass shocks (and 99% of all shocks) have a linear damping curve. Those "selfmade" shocks have a degressive damping curve. This including the new and Bilsteine exclusive anti cavitation valve (ACV). With this valve its like you have two pistons. Also the ACV acts like an internal bumpstop.

I hope I did't make to much mistakes while trying to explain. If you are interested, you can check out this website: http://www.4x4proyect.com/parts/bilstein-offroad-2.65-prerunner-series-4pd-jpjk2k-shock-kit/en If you need personal contact, let me know and I will pass on you contact information.

I hope this do not count as advertising. I'm only very excited of this shock. The ride was so nice. Even he jumped his JK without bottoming out.

Lg

Foley

Hi Guys,

since a long time, I dream about a high top winch like the Warn 8274 mounted on my JK. Yesterday I picked up a Tibus TW1500, so I'm a little closer to my goal. The Tibus TW1500 is like the Warn 8274 but with some improvements. It have other gears so the winch is faster, a air operated free spool and two 6HP electronic motors. The motors will be changed against a 8.9HP one.

The next step is to costumed the AEV bumper, so the winch will fit.

b7382fc1-fbe0-4ff3-8b98kb3.jpg

Greetings

Andy5160

Hooked
Hi Guys,

since a long time, I dream about a high top winch like the Warn 8274 mounted on my JK. Yesterday I picked up a Tibus TW1500, so I'm a little closer to my goal. The Tibus TW1500 is like the Warn 8274 but with some improvements. It have other gears so the winch is faster, a air operated free spool and two 6HP electronic motors. The motors will be changed against a 8.9HP one.

The next step is to costumed the AEV bumper, so the winch will fit.

b7382fc1-fbe0-4ff3-8b98kb3.jpg

Greetings

What a monster

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Foley

Hi,

just a short update. Its not really a new Jeep Part - But I design something to lift up some smal timbers to my trailer. And I like to share it with you ;)

1jdedy.jpg

2taep9.jpg

354c09.jpg

Yes, I know its not a wheel-loader, tractor or forklift ... but for such smal things (the Missis use it for Chainsawcarving) its help to pick it up.

Greetings from Germany and "Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr" or "Happy New Year"

Foley

Hi,

I didn't think of it as a stinger till now. But you are right, it looks like one.

But its only designed for loading small timbers. Its design to come of with 4 Bolts in a few minutes.

Greetings

Top Bottom