JLU bolt on LOD Rock Sliders

jeeeep

Hooked
LOD JLU sliders, don't fit with EVO longarm suspension
they never got to experience off-road travel
$500 + shipping. Lone Star Overnight is very reasonable within Tx, some areas of LA, OK, NM
you will need to supply your own bolts.

LOD_rails.jpg LOD_bottom.jpg LOD_Top.jpg

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
What are you going with instead?
I haven't decided, I've looked at the Rock Hard, ROAM and RockSlide
I think it's going to have to be something that mounts to the OE location, anything frame mounted won't fit
most don't have anything in stock or are weeks behind

jdofmemi

I forget who, but someone on here fabricated a new rear mount for their sliders to clear the long arm mounts.

Might be faster and cheaper than trying to find something else.

Just food for thought.

Good luck either way.

CalSgt

Hooked
I forget who, but someone on here fabricated a new rear mount for their sliders to clear the long arm mounts.

Might be faster and cheaper than trying to find something else.

Just food for thought.

Good luck either way.
That was me... My frame mounts are actually LOD mounts cut off of the destroyer sliders which are the same as the ones in the picture. I just moved the rear mount forward enough to clear the LA bracket. It wouldn't be too difficult to alter the signature series ones to work.

https://www.wayalife.com/threads/rock-slider-build.60993/

jeeeep

Hooked
That was me... My frame mounts are actually LOD mounts cut off of the destroyer sliders which are the same as the ones in the picture. I just moved the rear mount forward enough to clear the LA bracket. It wouldn't be too difficult to alter the signature series ones to work.

https://www.wayalife.com/threads/rock-slider-build.60993/
says the guy with the proper tools and welding skills lol

I've thought about it and have measured them up but after getting some quotes, it's cheaper for me to buy something else with the exception of the rockslide

Top Bottom