Kc Flex Single LED amber covers

TNT

So I have a pair of KC flex single led lights in the mail and for the life of me I can’t find the amber covers. Does anyone know why they’re so hard to get? Are they discontinued?

I was inspired by JET the JL.

WJCO

Meme King
So I have a pair of KC flex single led lights in the mail and for the life of me I can’t find the amber covers. Does anyone know why they’re so hard to get? Are they discontinued?

I was inspired by JET the JL.
I googled the part and found it pretty quickly. Part number appears to be KC HiLiTES 72082. Several places have it. I would reach out to one of our vendors here like Disciple Off Road ( https://wayalife.com/members/disciple-off-road.55575/ ) to see if they can get it for you though.

Upvote 0
Thanks guys! Was able to look into this and here’s some Info I received from KC for anyone else that might be looking.

So the Flex lights have been discontinued if anyone didn’t know. KC currently does not have or plans on carrying the amber covers for the flex lights.

However, they are working on releasing a new Flex that MIGHT allow the new covers to work on the older Flex lights but that’s not confirmed. Additionally, they have gotten a lot of requests for the amber covers for these so they are considering making more for the older Flex lights.

Upvote 0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All the Flex lights are discontinued or just the 'single' ones mentioned in this thread?
It was my understanding that all but the single was discontinued. Sounds like it may have finally been cut too and that’s a bummer. I do know they have new lights in the works though as mentioned.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom