KM3s vs Nitto Trail grappler in 37’

Suspect

I apologize in advance if there’s been a thread on this already. I tried searching and couldn’t find one.

That stimulus is already burning a whole in my pocket and I’m looking to buy some tires for the JL. I had kM3s on my jk and I really loved them but it always bugged me that they ran so much smaller than advertised.

I’m looking at nittos as well this time around as everyone seems to love them AND they run true to size. For a Jeep thats a DD which would you choose between these two?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I ran the KM2s for years and recently switched to the TGs and love them. They are quieter on the road and aril have yet to add a weight to them to balance them. I’m really town now on ordering a set of 35s for my scrambler, I like the TGs better but the BFGs are classic and fit the scrambler better

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MericaMade

I apologize in advance if there’s been a thread on this already. I tried searching and couldn’t find one.

That stimulus is already burning a whole in my pocket and I’m looking to buy some tires for the JL. I had kM3s on my jk and I really loved them but it always bugged me that they ran so much smaller than advertised.

I’m looking at nittos as well this time around as everyone seems to love them AND they run true to size. For a Jeep thats a DD which would you choose between these two?

Never ran the KM3 but, TheMistress did and man those tires had some great grip. I just got a set of Nittos myself and base on the over whelming responses on here Nittos are best tire out there.

Suspect

I ran the KM2s for years and recently switched to the TGs and love them. They are quieter on the road and aril have yet to add a weight to them to balance them. I’m really town now on ordering a set of 35s for my scrambler, I like the TGs better but the BFGs are classic and fit the scrambler better

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Never ran the KM3 but, TheMistress did and man those tires had some great grip. I just got a set of Nittos myself and base on the over whelming responses on here Nittos are best tire out there.

I’m really leaning towards the Nittos. If the ride quality is comparable/better than the KM3s I’m pulling the trigger

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m really leaning towards the Nittos. If the ride quality is comparable/better than the KM3s I’m pulling the trigger

It is in every way. The only big advantage for the KM2-3s is that they wear like iron. You’ll get 50k or more out of them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Suspect

It is in every way. The only big advantage for the KM2-3s is that they wear like iron. You’ll get 50k or more out of them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Can’t seem to find the nittos in stock anywhere, considering the km3s in 39x13.50 as I’ve read they measure out to 37.5 once under the Jeep

MericaMade

Can’t seem to find the nittos in stock anywhere, considering the km3s in 39x13.50 as I’ve read they measure out to 37.5 once under the Jeep

Yeah they on backorder. Took a few weeks to get mine. Hit up Matt at Discount Tire he took really good care of me and got me both my tires and wheels that were on backorder pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

That sounds about right. I had exactly the opposite problem and waited fir the KM3s for months to come back in stock and ended up going with the TGs and was really glad I did.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Suspect

That sounds about right. I had exactly the opposite problem and waited fir the KM3s for months to come back in stock and ended up going with the TGs and was really glad I did.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah they on backorder. Took a few weeks to get mine. Hit up Matt at Discount Tire he took really good care of me and got me both my tires and wheels that were on backorder pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the advice guys,I managed to find a place that had 7 in stock and snagged 5 of them. I could immediately tell I made the right choice when saw them. Much bigger than my km3s.
IMG_1573.jpg

Top Bottom