New Grand Cherokee?

JT@623

Hooked
The wife is considering a new ride and was just wondering if anyone had experience with the new Grand Cherokee. Looking at the trailhawk or the overland trim . I’m also intrigued by the 4XE trailhawk as well the $7500 tax credit and the fact she could drive to work for a week on just electric is appealing.
Any input would be appreciated.

We are in the same boat. I’m leaning towards the diesel myself. Or a Hemi.

My neighbor has two. A diesel (prior gen) and a gasser V6. He wishes he bought two diesels.

The wife is considering a new ride and was just wondering if anyone had experience with the new Grand Cherokee. Looking at the trailhawk or the overland trim . I’m also intrigued by the 4XE trailhawk as well the $7500 tax credit and the fact she could drive to work for a week on just electric is appealing.
Any input would be appreciated.
It is amazing how much you can save by buying a new car! 😀

Most of Jeep's E vehicles seem to have the problem that the batteries go under the passenger seats and so they are higher and the seats don't fold down completely flat so there is less cargo area.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We had a 2018 Sterling Edition 4x4 with a Hemi. I loved it. We traded it, because it didn’t work with a rear facing car seat very well. I got surprisingly good mileage for a V8, too.

Top Bottom