Noob situation...

Tranquillity

Hey anybody ever got into stupid / newbie situation ?

Like "what the hell was I thinking?"

Here's one, had my jeep for about a month, no mods and got a little over my head lol...

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
:clap2: Yeah it'd be nice to have a winch right about then! I guess you got it out without any damage?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You don't have to be a noob to get into a situation like that. Some folks who should know better do stuff like that on purpose and then ask the same question - what was I thinking?? :crazyeyes:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
:cheesy:I'm thinkin' participants in this year's Heartland Experience actually paid to do this. Check out the credits for the "Maple Honey" feature. We've all done it or wanted to at least.:cheesy:

dchew

Here is my noob story:
Soon after I got my 2010 JKUR, I got it stuck. Bad. It was a bright sunny day and had been dry here in Ohio for a while. I was driving on a very short trail in a field - 2wd completely dry grass. All of a sudden the whole thing sank up to the stock rubi rails. I opened the door and immediately understood. The horse farm across the street had been dumping manure there and boy did I find it!!

Called my buddy; he came with his 2dr Rubi and pulled me about 2 feet and I came right out. On the way home I was hoping a motorcycle would not pull up behind me! :eek:

Dave

TwtPunk08JK

I paid nearly 30k for a vehicle so I can do that quite often.

:cheesy: Thats one of the great things about owning a jeep! Getting into situations like that and then trying to get out of them. When you can't theres always other jeepers that can help you.

Tranquillity

Here is my noob story:
Soon after I got my 2010 JKUR, I got it stuck. Bad. It was a bright sunny day and had been dry here in Ohio for a while. I was driving on a very short trail in a field - 2wd completely dry grass. All of a sudden the whole thing sank up to the stock rubi rails. I opened the door and immediately understood. The horse farm across the street had been dumping manure there and boy did I find it!!

Called my buddy; he came with his 2dr Rubi and pulled me about 2 feet and I came right out. On the way home I was hoping a motorcycle would not pull up behind me! :eek:

Dave

lolllll it's a good thing they invented febreeze :p

bl17z90

Here is my noob story:

Dave

Did you have to go through any toll plazas? That smell has to be horrible :puke:

dchew

No toll plazas! Just secondary roads. But you know that sound of stuff flying off the tires after you've been through mud? You can imagine my cringing face...

I thought of going through a car wash but I knew if I did I would never be invited back!

bl17z90

If you own a carwash and don't want people to clean a lot of shit off their vehicles your in the wrong field :thumb:

Hell_Fire

There is a video on here somewhere of my booboo, stuck in da mud, thought I could get through but to no avail, bet what I know now I would have made it out the other side, but so over time we learn. Cleaning is the worst, I had to go around 3 car washes the other day, no one wanted to wash my JK ended up paying R180 or $21 to get it cleaned :D

Top Bottom