Pro wheels pulled from sale?

relayer4u

Greetings!

Was there a problem with the new Level 8 "PRO" series of wheels? They seem to have vanished from your sites!

:hmm:

MICP3309

Damn, I was just going to order these this week, and all sizes of both styles are suddenly "not in stock". Is there a timeframe for re-supply?

Discount Tire

Greetings!

Was there a problem with the new Level 8 "PRO" series of wheels? They seem to have vanished from your sites!

:hmm:

Damn, I was just going to order these this week, and all sizes of both styles are suddenly "not in stock". Is there a timeframe for re-supply?

Thank you for the posts.

Level 8 is looking into a potential finish issue with some of the Pro wheels and has asked us to put sales on hold while they investigate. We will let everyone know when we have more details.

Discount Tire

Ahh, thanks for the quick reply! And glad to see that this was done to prevent future miss-haps!

Anytime MICP :thumb: To be more specific, wheels are showing up from the factory with what looks to be machining marks inside the hub.

I'm sorry we don't have your first choice available. Are there any other wheel models you're considering?

MICP3309

Any idea on time of "re-release" ? I really liked the look, and features of the Tracker Pro.. esp. the rock ring, and just cant swing the cost of bead-locks with a similar feature... guess ill be giving you guys a call tomorrow and see what we can come up with.

Discount Tire

Any idea on time of "re-release" ? I really liked the look, and features of the Tracker Pro.. esp. the rock ring, and just cant swing the cost of bead-locks with a similar feature... guess ill be giving you guys a call tomorrow and see what we can come up with.

Information is still being gathered so at this point it's hard to say.

What size Tracker Pro were you considering?

Last edited:

Discount Tire

The MB Wheels 11 comes with lug nuts?, so if I order a set on line I don't need to add the install kit?

:thinking:

The MB11 does not come with lug hardward but we do have both black and chrome finished lug kits available. If purchasing on-line the lug kit will auto populate, just make sure you specify in the comments field which finish you want :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom