San Diego jeep clubs?

Dave_g

I'm looking to join a Jeep club, but have no idea on any of the 4x4 clubs down here... any advice from my fellow San Dieagans?

Skid_Kid

An online community...

I think Wayalife is more then an online community. There are 2 or more Suds and Grubs per month for the SoCal members. Colorado and Utah members are starting to do more gatherings. Runs are regularly posted in the Upcoming Trips and Events section for all to enjoy. I know I am proud to have Wayalife decals on my rig and wear my swag. But that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I couldn't agree you more.:) I consider wayalife club more then any thing in my book

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dave_g

I agree, it is more then a forum. I have been to a Suds-and Grubs, and am planning on going to the one down here in El Cajon, Which is why I said it was a "Community" and not another forum. Still nothing beats regular meetings in your city that you don't have to drive an hour and a half to, and regular runs in your general area.
:idontknow: just my :twocents:.

jkrossi

Dave_g I'm in San Diego and all ways up for a day on trail. I don't belong to "club" but all ways into meeting new people.

TheDuff

I attended a few different club meetings. I was a bit bored tbh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

I attended a few different club meetings. I was a bit bored tbh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clubs with "meetings" and leaders and dues=Lame and people trying to be more important than they are in real life(unless they are for charity or a cause)

Clubs that exist as a means to organize social gatherings, unite people of similar interests, etc are great. The suds-n-grub do just that.

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Top Bottom