Show Off Your Guns!

Brute

Hooked
That time of year the bird guns get rotated to the front of the safe. The weeks leading up to upland season I get like a kid waiting for Christmas.
View attachment 354183 .

I remember those days when I was a kid...1st week of hunting season and 1st week of trout season, I did not go to school. I was on a first name basis with the truant officer (bad) and the game warden (good)...

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I used to have a SBE II for duck hunting. I loved that shotgun. I had a Supernova and upgraded to that one. Benelli makes some outstanding firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

What happened to the SBE? That’s a great shotgun. I have the supernova as well. I ended up getting a Stoeger M3500 instead of the SBE. I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked
What happened to the SBE? That’s a great shotgun. I have the supernova as well. I ended up getting a Stoeger M3500 instead of the SBE. I have no complaints.

Life happened. Got married, had a kid, dog ate the wife’s mini rose bushes, moved away from where I grew up and knew where all the duck hunting spots were. Got tired of staring at a gun I didn’t use anymore. Sold my gun, lab (he went to a friend), waders, and most of my duck calls. I haven’t killed a duck in about 8 years. But, such is life. I’ll eventually start hunting again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That time of year the bird guns get rotated to the front of the safe. The weeks leading up to upland season I get like a kid waiting for Christmas.
View attachment 354183 .

Beautiful piece. I flushed a covey of quail, Thursday. I haven’t hunted in years. Dad is too old to train dogs, and I haven’t the time. I loved it, though.

Dale72

Hooked
Well since this one is over 40 years old that I know of, and it's been about 15 years since I shot it. I decided to retire it and get a new one. The first one is a Remington model 742. And the new one is a Winchester model 70. Both are 30-06 20210116_105220.jpg 20210116_151331.jpg 20210116_151621.jpg 20210116_151632.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom