SPOTTED: Any 4X4 other than a Jeep JK/JL Wrangler

wjtstudios

Hooked
IMG_5306.jpg

Starting to see the Broncos out testing. I’ve seen one wrapped up on 35s but didn’t get a shot of it, but this ones on 33s and there is plenty of room to grow with those flares.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Don’t know, I would say the Ford escape. But it’s definitely a completely different platform. These full size Broncos are much bigger.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

And nicer, it’s on our list to test drive when Tina wants a new vehicle. There is a new Range Rover dealership here she has stopped at twice, I’m not too sure about that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
personally, Ford is off my buy list since they signed the open letter to biden in support of his climate change policies.

biden is already putting people out of work with his anti-fossil fuel stance (before there are any true alternatives). rejoining the paris agreement is just another tool to benefit other countries.

imo all his policies to date are a big fuck you to American citizens

Those fender flares remind me of this

View attachment 358311
In my opinion ford is no longer "built ford tough." They're more like "built California safe" with all their V6 engines and eco mustangs. [emoji2357]

I'm not gonna go on a rant about how much I hate the new Bronco, just for its sheer amount of un-originality.

I've got one of those kiddie pools lying around... budget fender option for the rears to go back to the CJ days??? [emoji23]

I also spotted a Mojave JT the other night. First I've seen in the wild surprisingly. I dig the black and orange combo - reminds me of Lays BBQ chips lol 20210209_115622.jpg

Top Bottom