The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
We really live in a world where someone is offended by the term “badass” so much that they go online to state as much?

We are fucking doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I see grown men, that look normal and manly, get offended so easily. They’ll even say they are offended. I don’t think I’ve ever uttered the word.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I may be an idiot for not giving two shits about covid but at least I can spell the word "binge" unlike recessEH.

recessEH.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - gotta love fanboys like this Scott Ttocs who will support any company that hates on me. :crazyeyes:

Scott Ttocs.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol. What a douche. The entire Switch Pros system is so much cleaner and better (in my opinion) than the Shit Pod.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. What a douche. The entire Switch Pros system is so much cleaner and better (in my opinion) than the Shit Pod.

So much so, spod tried to mimic switch pros’ IP. Though I’m not sure if anything is patented.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You knew there would have to be at least one. This comment is from PureFoXus who was put out by the fact that nobody on our recent New Year Kick Off run was wearing a mask. :naw:

PureFoXus.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really a hater comment per se but it's a comment that I see often. This one is from a Mario Gutierrez and like all internet experts, he had a duty to tell me how I need to run less air in my tires when wheeling. You know, because somehow, the amount I was running was preventing me from working my way though an easy trail :crazyeyes:

Mario Gutierrez.jpg

Not really a hater comment per se but it's a comment that I see often. This one is from a Mario Gutierrez and like all internet experts, he had a duty to tell me how I need to run less air in my tires when wheeling. You know, because somehow, the amount I was running was preventing me from working my way though an easy trail :crazyeyes:

View attachment 359656

I think this guy needs to air down his head some more...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Christian Chase. Apparently, I needed to have read instructions that didn't exist when I installed a bumper almost 3 years ago. If I had, I would have known how to do it right. :crazyeyes:

Christian Chase.jpg

Dale72

Hooked
Here's one that I got from a Christian Chase. Apparently, I needed to have read instructions that didn't exist when I installed a bumper almost 3 years ago. If I had, I would have known how to do it right. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 359677
But that part only applies if you have the steel bumper. Mine had the plastic bumper with led's and you don't have to do anything different

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
Well I take that back. If you have the plastic bumper with stock led fog lights you will have to make the wires about 3 inches longer to get it plugged into the main plug and the right light

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not exactly a hater comment but an internet know it all for sure. Here's one that I got from a Chris Moore.

Chris Moore.jpg

Top Bottom