The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Lisa and I were just having the social media discussion this morning over coffee. It has completely jaded the world. I'd rather wave at someone or say "how are you?" But most are so caught up in pushing their agendas or having likes and followers it's ridiculous. When confronted like this guy it's a complete back pedal. While sure Wayalife is a form of social media anyone who gets and appreciates what you and Cindy do see it's much more of a community than most other places on the internet. Not just people trying to out do the next guy. Those folks are often not long for this place and are the first to get butt hurt by differing opinions. Keep it up and I'm glad you never compromise who you are and what you stand for.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! And people ask why I always say that I'm just a mall crawler. Here's a comment that Elevated Grower left for me on our Dusy video. :crazyeyes:

elevated-grower.jpg

The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

LOL!! Right? I went to his YouTube channel to see what a real man wheeling is all about but sadly, I couldn't find any videos :grayno:

You mean, if I want to be a real man :crazyeyes:

He seems to be to busy being critical of your videos to go out and use his own creativity to make his own...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
LOL!! Right? I went to his YouTube channel to see what a real man wheeling is all about but sadly, I couldn't find any videos :grayno:

In his defense, his Honda Pilot can go so many places that your Jeep can't handle. Even the camera operators can't follow him.

One of the things I love about Wayalife is the fact that you guys will rain down hell on someone when they are stupid! People need to stop being so thin skinned!
As for the comments about the videos, what a douche! I still watch Keep it Tight every once in a while. That series is excellent!

LOL!! Got the following two comments from a guy named Juno Wilson. I linked his name so that you can check out his YouTube page if you want as he's uploaded some songs from an album he put out 3 years ago. Anyway, he's apparently got a monopoly on what good music is supposed to sound like and being that he's got 14 subscribers on his channel, tried to school me on how I should want to accept constructive criticism so that I could satisfy a handful of self-entitled haters.

Untitled-1.jpg

After deleting his post, he then came back with a new one to share what he's learned about me on JK-Forum. Apparently, a "lot of people seem to think I'm a a-hole" there and that any response I give on our videos amounts to "hateful rage". But, being that he's Korean (who knew with a last name "Wilson", he didn't want to call me out like this but did anyway.

Untitled-2.jpg

I went to exact my "hateful rage" on this guy but found that he deleted this post as well. :rolleyes2:

LOL!! Got the following two comments from a guy named Juno Wilson. I linked his name so that you can check out his YouTube page if you want as he's uploaded some songs from an album he put out 3 years ago. Anyway, he's apparently got a monopoly on what good music is supposed to sound like and being that he's got 14 subscribers on his channel, tried to school me on how I should want to accept constructive criticism so that I could satisfy a handful of self-entitled haters.

View attachment 277703

After deleting his post, he then came back with a new one to share what he's learned about me on JK-Forum. Apparently, a "lot of people seem to think I'm a a-hole" there and that any response I give on our videos amounts to "hateful rage". But, being that he's Korean (who knew with a last name "Wilson", he didn't want to call me out like this but did anyway.

View attachment 277704

I went to exact my "hateful rage" on this guy but found that he deleted this post as well. :rolleyes2:

I envision you as Gandalf from LOTR. “You shall not pass” lol The hateful rage comment is rich.

'Especially since we're both Korean' :cheesy:

Lol, typical racist that pretends not to be. I'd better make sure I'm really careful if I ever 'call out' another Caucasian, since I wouldn't want to offend my own kind.....

People have lost all ability to communicate. Basically - "Hey, I'm not going to tell you you're an a-hole. But, you're an a-hole. Oh, we're both Korean, so it pains me more."

WTF?!?!?

Actually, I really like the music. In fact, I pulled out an old Sum 41 album I had, cause I heard them on one of the videos. [emoji106]

We're so glad to hear it. What sucks is that we can't use popular music like that anymore due to YouTube copyright rules and so we've been BUYING the rights to use the songs we use and have been for quite some time now. Needless to say, we PAY to go on these trips, edit them down on our own time and dime and offer them up for everyone to see for FREE and yet, we still suck. :crazyeyes:

I always love when I hear "It hurts me to have to say this..." This could make a good t-shirt. WAL: Bringing Hateful Rage since 2007. Then have the Ban Hammer and Sickle logo..haha. I love how people are so quick to try and fix a problem that isn't theirs nor do they have any true knowledge about.

I'm half Korean...and I don't get the remark about not calling someone out because they are also Korean...does it also bother him to call out the dude north of the 38th parallel with little hands because he's also Korean?...

Music is such a subjective subject...everyone has different tastes...you could have chosen rap, c&w or blues...and someone wouldn't like the music choice...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I always love when I hear "It hurts me to have to say this..." This could make a good t-shirt. WAL: Bringing Hateful Rage since 2007. Then have the Ban Hammer and Sickle logo..haha. I love how people are so quick to try and fix a problem that isn't theirs nor do they have any true knowledge about.

:cheesy: Now that's funny!!

I will have to say that it does amuse me how people will read shit talk on an internet forum and just accept it as truth and reject anything positive that might be said about me as koolaid drinking stupidness. Of course, like this guy, they're the ones who still watch our videos, enjoy them and remain bewildered by the fact that I, "seem like a nice guy". :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom