The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - What in the actual fuck is wrong with people? I just got a comment on our Rampage fastback video from a guy named Alder Offroad and it was just to say that Bestop is best. Okay, cool, right? So, I told him that's what he should get for his Jeep. Little did I know, that was a passive aggressive comment and it got him all butthurt. :rolleyes:

Alder Offroad.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - What in the actual fuck is wrong with people? I just got a comment on our Rampage fastback video from a guy named Alder Offroad and it was just to say that Bestop is best. Okay, cool, right? So, I told him that's what he should get for his Jeep. Little did I know, that was a passive aggressive comment and it got him all butthurt. :rolleyes:

View attachment 366694
Sounds like he's the passive aggressive one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, this wasn't posted on a video but rather, it was on our YouTube community page. I just posted up a pic of our new ERA 4 lights and got this fanboy post from a V8Marc.

V8Marc.jpg

I have to say, I just don't get fanboy posts. Like, choosing to install a product made by a different manufacturer than what you chose to buy is just so offensive LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - are people really that stupid? Here's one that I got from a Hakan and it was to ask that I show more cars instead of my face... on a video that we posted almost 3 years ago. :rolleyes:

Hakan.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I just got from a The50PointCalvinist. Always cracks me up that guys like him would come on a Jeep channel and spend all their time checking me out.

The50PointCalvinist.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - it's weird how there was a time that nobody seemed to care about my hair anymore but suddenly, guys are chiming in about it again. Here's another that I just got from a Doug Harker. Apparently, he must have tried posting a few times and with a more colorful tone as when he finally got one through, it was in all caps and spaced out like he was trying to get around the YouTube niceness filters. 🤪

Doug Harker.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - it's weird how there was a time that nobody seemed to care about my hair anymore but suddenly, guys are chiming in about it again. Here's another that I just got from a Doug Harker. Apparently, he must have tried posting a few times and with a more colorful tone as when he finally got one through, it was in all caps and spaced out like he was trying to get around the YouTube niceness filters. 🤪

View attachment 367317
What a prick. Gives people named 'Doug' a bad name. Fuck that guy.

Leho

Omg! Lmao!....... This shows us we have haters in this planet lol....
Typical Toyota talk
I have to reply to this because I totally agree. did these folks forget they were once new at any hobby? I find it hard to believe they knew everything from day one. I wish I knew everything about all the first time I tried something new. Then I wouldn’t have to enjoy learning new things from others. My god, maybe they could start a school for those who already know everything. Lol. Not all problems are the same every time and you do have to adapt to what you get into. And be proud you got stuck in a deep ass mud hole. It shows you have a pair and will put your rig to the test.

Top Bottom