The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

I think there's a ton of new Jeep owners with the new JL/JT platform out that seriously just enjoy the basics of off-road knowledge because they're new to Jeeps and/or offroading. I am seeing tons of stock JLs in the last few months on the road vs other built up Jeeps.
Or is that it’s damn near impossible to build a Jeep right now? Lifts, wheels, tons of stuff are super hard to get this year.

but I think you are right. I think more soccer moms are opting for JL’s than they did for the JK’s.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Or is that it’s damn near impossible to build a Jeep right now? Lifts, wheels, tons of stuff are super hard to get this year.

but I think you are right. I think more soccer moms are opting for JL’s than they did for the JK’s.
Honestly, that's definitely a big part of it for sure.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, here's one that I got from a Land Rover guy with a hyphenated name, Georg Bittner-Buddenbrock. Apparently, he thinks that I need to put more thought into how to make a Hi-Lift work to change a flat than to just say a bottle jack is better for the job.

Georg Bittner-Buddenbrock.jpg

Mr. Bit-her-butt-in-cock or however you say it sounds like a Brit who is in a pissy fit since no tires will fit over the calipers of his new Land Rover Defender. Oh, and that said defender must've been stuck in the sand and some other expert told him to use a Hi Lift - with the added base of course - to get it out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Bit-her-butt-in-cock or however you say it sounds like a Brit who is in a pissy fit since no tires will fit over the calipers of his new Land Rover Defender. Oh, and that said defender must've been stuck in the sand and some other expert told him to use a Hi Lift - with the added base of course - to get it out.
LOL - too funny but that sounds about right to me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Christopher Greco. He wanted to inform me about how you could safely change out a tire with Hi-Lift on the side of a hill and with a rock under your pan or 6"-7" of slant on the ground. LOL

Christopher Greco.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Here's one that I got from a Christopher Greco. He wanted to inform me about how you could safely change out a tire with Hi-Lift on the side of a hill and with a rock under your pan or 6"-7" of slant on the ground. LOL

View attachment 367559
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I watched a former co-worker of mine walk out at an angel from under a K-max helicopter. He got out unscathed but there is a reason you only approach straight in from the front if you like your head much.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I watched a former co-worker of mine walk out at an angel from under a K-max helicopter. He got out unscathed but there is a reason you only approach straight in from the front if you like your head much.
Wow, bet that was frightening to see.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from a john shipley. He wanted to tell me that a bottle jack only works on a stock Jeep. If I had 1-tons and 40's, I'd need a Pro Eagle jack LOL.

john shipley.jpg

Elroy231

It amazes me how many of these comments are clearly from fools who didn't even watch the videos they are leaving comments about. The shit they say makes it abundantly clear they didn't. Atleast the very least not the video in its entirety

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It amazes me how many of these comments are clearly from fools who didn't even watch the videos they are leaving comments about. The shit they say makes it abundantly clear they didn't. Atleast the very least not the video in its entirety
The must not have watched it. That or they're just that stupid.

CalSgt

Hooked
Here's one that I just got from a john shipley. He wanted to tell me that a bottle jack only works on a stock Jeep. If I had 1-tons and 40's, I'd need a Pro Eagle jack LOL.

View attachment 367566

Well... I kinda wanted one of those Pro-Eagle jacks, but now I guess I will be forced to buy one and pack it around in my jeep along with the hi-lift, bottle jack, and factory scissor jack that I already tote everywhere.

Top Bottom