The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I may not ne a professional off roader but I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

Nuff said!

I think I think would be hilarious if you just made a video of total nonsense. Just talking about random things. Then claim it to be a self help video for YouTube professionals...haha.
Now that's funny!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from a guy named George Cass. Apparently, if I had just used the shovel from the get go, I wouldn't have needed to air down my tires and I still would have gotten out just fine. yeah LOL

George Cass.jpg

And, here's yet another expert by the name of Hendrik Brink who chimed in to let me know how dangerous it is to air down below 7 psi. Being the expert that he is, I went to his channel to learn more about off roading but could only find a playlist of "Happy Trippy Shit" and "Next Level Gardening" 🤪

View attachment 366875
Sounds like old Henny was smoking the trippy shit he was gardening 🤣

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from an R.D. Riddle. Well, actually, it was a response to someone else that was thanking me for our sand video and he just wanted to point out that it wasn't good being that I don't tell people to air back up "ASAP". LOL

RD Riddle.jpg

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
LOL - it's a funny thing how many experts there are on the internet and how eager they are to proudly chime in with their vast knowledge. Needless to say, I started this thread to highlight some of the amazing things that I've learned from them on our YouTube channel.

So, this first comment was made on our most recent video, the stuck in the sand one and how to get out. I just knew the internet experts would be chiming in with their vast experience and knowledge and how you can't drive with your psi so low without rolling a bead and that is the reason why I made sure to include a disclaimer at the end of it. Of course, that never stopped any of them and needless to say, this one came from a guy who goes by the name, cl m. Apparently, he and his self-proclaimed 25 years of off road experience decided to essentially tell me that it'd be better to remain stuck in the SAND than to risk rolling a bead... in SAND. 🤪
Best way to just avoid the conflict...

Screenshot (13)_LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not to mention that’s the well if people don’t like what you say you should change attitude. Fuck that. They don’t like it, they shouldn’t read it or watch it or post. Although that’s not the “new america” I guess. 🙄
LOL - And here I thought I was just sharing some of silliness that I get on YouTube. Didn't realize there was a "conflict" of some kind going on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from a Robert Walsh. If he could tell me what color the mark is and what it's supposed to be aligned with, I might have been a bit more impressed. Of course, he was just trying to sound smart when he clearly has no clue.

Robert Walsh.jpg

Here's one that I just got from a Robert Walsh. If he could tell me what color the mark is and what it's supposed to be aligned with, I might have been a bit more impressed. Of course, he was just trying to sound smart when he clearly has no clue.

View attachment 367125
Okay this guy is a real tool. He is worrying about his tires being out of balance??? Got news for you Robby you don't even feel imbalanced tires if they're on the rear first of all - and if you somehow managed to roll a bead going one mile an hour to simply save your sorry ass from being stuck in the sand, you wouldn't need "too many weights" to rebalance the same fucking wheel on the same fucking tire, no matter how much you have to "reorient" it. You would use roughly the same amount as you had before, just taped or hammered onto a different spot.

Next time you get tires for your Sentra watch the techs mount and balance your tires through the glass window and think about what you've done. Shame on you! 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got this one from a Scuba Tuga. Not sure what he's referring to but apparently, I'm a FRAUD! 🤪

Scuba Tuga.jpg

Leho

I am also surprised at how many people think they’re the shit and are close minded. I am always looking for better ways to fix my mistakes! Are they mistakes or have I learned how not to do something?Keep the ideas and advice coming.

Top Bottom