the GenRight Off Road KOH Experience

Have any of your participated in this event after the Hammers? Do they run the actual trails like Back Door, Chocolate Thunder, etc? or is it more of a trail run similar to the T1 trucks run?

wow... the FB post said they had 120 jeeps show up. can't imagine getting through all those trails with that many rigs. i'm curious about signing up next year but may not with that many vehicles.

BaddestCross

I ran it last year. Yes, they run parts of the course. They don't run the extreme trails. They did do an optional "hard" trail that they didn't let those with lesser rigs run. Still, getting all the Jeeps through made for a long day. Glad I was towards the front...I was done by 1 or 2 I think. Some didn't make it back for lunch because they were stuck behind web wheelers that had more money than skill.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

yeah that was very cool to watch. great coverage. fun to watch while i try to work at the office. lol. i look forward to watching every year.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
speaking of Genright at the Hammers. incredible that Tony got their Jeep to the finish line. :thumb:

I’m not totally convinced they ran the whole course. They ran the third and final lap quicker than any of the others, at night, after running two laps. Doesn’t add up. If they did, more power to them but not sure how legit that is.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom