VEGAS Area Suds-n-Grub : Thursday, Jan 26th @ 6pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20230122140350-b7b77fc6.jpg

Suds-n-Grubs are a thing that Cindy and I used to do for years and years, way back when we still lived in SoCal. Essentially, we head over to a local brewery, have a cold one, dine on the food that's offered and if we're lucky, enjoy the company of other Jeepers in the area. We had hoped to bring this back to life sooner but a silly virus going around for the last couple of years had other plans for us. Anyway...

If you live in the Vegas, Henderson or Boulder City area, we'd love to have you to join us over at LoveLady Brewing Company - Water Street, which is in old town Henderson, NV. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, they do offer some tasty pizza by the slice and there are other eateries nearby as well! Plenty of parking is located around back and is typically the case, it's always fun to check out some cool rigs.

With that said, if this is something you would like attend, please post up so that we can add you to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you there! :cool:

Where: LoveLady Brewing Company - Water Street
20 S Water St, Henderson, NV 89015
When: Thursday, January 26th @ 6pm

Who's Coming
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. MojaveMike
3. firecrew1
4. djthumper
5. DZRTJP
6. NV375
7. Bcarella1823
8. LS JK

Maybe Coming
1. NevadaJohnny
2. SS KnightKrawler

Last edited:

NV375

LOL - I think you're right. Crazy how many people we've met over the years because of these things and how many of them have become such good friends. Well... there have been a few tards that we met along the way too but I'll just keep remembering the cool peeps ๐Ÿ˜
I hope I am still in the remember group. I should be able to make this one. The only thing that might get in the way is if I go to Idaho to see Kent to pick up a Gladiator. I'm hoping he calls on Monday with good news.

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
In less than two years Iโ€™ll retire and then we will be at all of these events! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Until then we live vicariously through you and Cindy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

How about a Suds-n-Grub the week after EJS? ๐Ÿ˜‰

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope I am still in the remember group. I should be able to make this one. The only thing that might get in the way is if I go to Idaho to see Kent to pick up a Gladiator. I'm hoping he calls back on Monday.
No way, that's awesome! Well, for your sake, I hope you won't be able to make it as that'll mean you'll be picking up your new Jeep!
:unsure: 20 hour drive, drink lots of beer... hell, I'd be leaving a p-trail for the cops to follow.
bummer I'm not closer where I could hold it until I got home
LOL - be great if you could join us but yeah, that would be a bit of a drive just for a beer ๐Ÿ˜
In less than two years Iโ€™ll retire and then we will be at all of these events! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Until then we live vicariously through you and Cindy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

How about a Suds-n-Grub the week after EJS? ๐Ÿ˜‰
For sure! We'll definitely need to plan something around your time out here (y)
Sounds like fun! Little bit of a drive for me just for dinner lol, but I hope all who attend have a great time! Expecting pictures ๐Ÿ˜Ž
There will definitely be a time when we'll have to be back down in your neck of the woods and when that happens, we'll have to get something going for sure.

Top Bottom