VIDEO : A Terrific Way to Spend the Day Just an Hour Away from Vegas

jesse3638

Hooked
Need to get you two out on a trip with us (y)
That would be fun. Just hope you don't mind the little one in tow...haha. We're probably going to be doing a "newbie" run in last chance canyon in a few weeks. Im goingto teach my sons how to drive on the rocks and Lisa needs to see what her new JL can do too. If you're "in the area" it'd be fun to see you guys.

biosyn

Caught the Bug
That's awesome. Might need to see if the wife wants to take a quick detour during our Vegas trip in September!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like a fun day and one I would have enjoyed! Not much of a wine guy but the rum and mead are up my ally!

benatc1

Hooked
Looks like such a great day, best ones happen just like that, one thing to the next! Looks like a very cool trail, and really too bad places like that have to be fenced up because people suck.

JAGS

Hooked
Yup, these kind of trips are the best especially being that most of our filmed trips are a lot of work. Glad you enjoyed seeing it :)

It really was. Some of the most fun we've had in a while. Hope we can do it with you someday soon :)

Glad you enjoyed seeing the fun we had! As far as internet experts go, so far, all we've been getting so far are Karen's getting all bent about us drinking and driving :rolleyes:

View attachment 375116

But you stopped drinking before you got back in the Jeeps?!?! is that even drinking “and” driving

This guy clearly hasn’t seen the whiskey wanderlust vids. Lol

Sounds like fun!

Life has been crazy the last 3-4 years for various reasons. Some fun with old friends is long overdue. Might need to do a newbie run. 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pahrump is growing away from there Redneck ways - Going to miss it. Great Video though I was Entertained.
Sad but true. Glad you enjoyed the video.
That would be fun. Just hope you don't mind the little one in tow...haha. We're probably going to be doing a "newbie" run in last chance canyon in a few weeks. Im goingto teach my sons how to drive on the rocks and Lisa needs to see what her new JL can do too. If you're "in the area" it'd be fun to see you guys.
Sounds like fun! Let me know and if we're down in the area, we'd love to join you.
That's awesome. Might need to see if the wife wants to take a quick detour during our Vegas trip in September!
Glad we could share this with you and hope you have fun out there!
Looks like a fun day and one I would have enjoyed! Not much of a wine guy but the rum and mead are up my ally!
Well, if you're ever out in the Vegas area, now you know where you can take a quick side trip to :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like such a great day, best ones happen just like that, one thing to the next! Looks like a very cool trail, and really too bad places like that have to be fenced up because people suck.
I totally agree on both accounts. I recently talked to a guy that confirmed the kilns were still standing around 2006. Of course, what happened after that? Social media and all the influencers whores desperate for likes and subs who started posting up GPS coordinates for places like this. To me, they suck more than the people doing all the destruction. But, that's just me.
Nice travel log👍. A few new places to visit have been added to my list. I do love me some mead.
Awesome! Glad we could share this with you :)
How did Pippi's LED bulbs perform that night on the trail?
So, contrary to all the LED bulb haters who clearly have no experience running them and can only go off of what they've read on the internet about how bad they are... I have to say, I was really impressed with the ones we just installed. The beam pattern is clean and even, just like the factory halogen bulbs only brighter and whiter. Granted, they're nothing compared to the factory LED's but they are lightyears ahead of the halogen bulbs and I personally would recommend them for an affordable upgrade.
But you stopped drinking before you got back in the Jeeps?!?! is that even drinking “and” driving

This guy clearly hasn’t seen the whiskey wanderlust vids. Lol

Life has been crazy the last 3-4 years for various reasons. Some fun with old friends is long overdue. Might need to do a newbie run. 🤪
LOL - man, you have no idea how many karens I've been getting over the tiny amount of tasting we did on that day. Here's one that I just got from a Tom Lund...

Tom Lund.png
Definitely my kind of day right there! Looked like a good time and will have to check these places out. Had no idea the desert had wineries 🤯
LOL - there are some fun trails in the area. I think we'll need to make it into a thing and with any luck, you'll have to join us :)

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Just caught on on watching this video. Looks like a great time out and almost like the topless wine tour you did way back when. I may have to head out that way and do a tour myself soon. Just have to add this to the already long list of places to visit. 😆 Just need to save up or rack up my credit card with all the alcohol I’d buy. lol

Top Bottom