Virtual Wave here from Wake Forest NC!

Malveaux00890

Hey there! My name is Jordan and I live in Wake Forest NC! I drive a black 2005 Wrangler X (TJ). I bought it used from a dealer back in December. I have named it Bane (as in the Batman villain). 6-speed manual transmission, 4.0 in-line 6-cylinder, 31" Goodyear Wrangler A/T's. Mostly stock with some aftermarket KC fog-lights on the bumper and KC Aux lights on the bottom corners of the windshield.

A little about me. I served in the Air Force from 2000 to 2010 before being medically separated for lower back injuries that prevented me from being deployable. I grew up in Northeast Ohio, around 20 miles East of Cleveland then moved out to the country in Andover Ohio with my family after graduating highschool where I got my first Jeep, a '97 Wrangler. Spent time out there muddin in fields and short trails on local properties but no real trail riding. Joined the Air Force at the ripe old age of 22, got married, had kids andd lived in both Goldsboro NC and then Dover Deleware before getting out and moving back down here to NC. I have 2 daughters ages 11 and 16.

Can't wait to get Bane all checked out and get on some trails and have some fun!

Welcome to WAL Jordan!! Post up some pics of your jeep. There's a ton of resources here. Enjoy!![emoji112][emoji106]

Top Bottom