Website issues?

desertrunner

Anyone else having issues looking up parts on the Exodus website. Was gonna look up and order some shocks but I can't seem to just look up parts.
Only thing I got to work is the "Bubba's favorite parts" section and kinda back track from there. But even then I can't just look up JK shocks.

I PMd Bubba but haven't heard back yet figured I would see if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Anyone else having issues looking up parts on the Exodus website. Was gonna look up and order some shocks but I can't seem to just look up parts.
Only thing I got to work is the "Bubba's favorite parts" section and kinda back track from there. But even then I can't just look up JK shocks.

I PMd Bubba but haven't heard back yet figured I would see if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

I have never been able to see parts and prices on their site. Have always just emailed or called when trying to get prices.

MericaMade

His website is always having problems and the only way I could ever find parts on his website is to type the part number you're looking for in the search field.

MericaMade

Trying to search and you are right nothing comes up on his site. If you type in EVO only 4 products show up.

Exodus 4x4

Yeah. We purged most of the retail off of it. Too many scammers and it’s a pain in the dick chasing fraud. We only put certain items on the website. Usually if it’s been a video.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Unfortunately, yes. I prefer people email me anyways since it gives me a better chance to talk through build options. We’re more of a shop than an e-commerce site anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I prefer it that way too. Customer service is top notch. Just don't respond to the invoice e-mails. They go to a weird folder and take forever to get a response....haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom