What would you buy?

hbkid22

So if you had $500-$1000 to spend on your rig, what would you get? And not the token save for a PR44. :)

MarkW13

Don't need a lift otherwise I would be going coilovers.

My need list is deep. I bought my jkur in October. They didn't build Rome in a day. LOD sliders show up tomorrow. I could use a front drive shaft and am working on wiring up aux stuff. I really want to run the Rubicon this summer. Only time will tell.

thardy

Banned
I have a few different scenarios I would go with, in this order.
1. Bumper and winch (Crawler Conceptz skinny series and Warn M8000)
2. Evo Sliders
3. Rock Hard Sport Cage

hbkid22

I have a few different scenarios I would go with, in this order.
1. Bumper and winch (Crawler Conceptz skinny series and Warn M8000)
2. Evo Sliders
3. Rock Hard Sport Cage

The Rock Hard cage is tempting. Just trying to see what everyone posts as I have a long list and trying to prioritize...

hbkid22

Thanks for all the replies. Debating these items and so far in this order.

1. Truck Lites
2. EVO Corners
3. Exhaust (edit)
3. EVO Protek Skid
4. Driveshafts (they are stock but so far no issues with vibrations)
5. Adjustable Control Arms (again stock but everything rides good - think I will wait til I get a PR44 and add them then)

There are many other items but those I think are the more important ones for the time being....

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Thanks for all the replies. Debating these items and so far in this order.

1. Truck Lites
2. EVO Corners
3. Exhaust (edit)
3. EVO Protek Skid
4. Driveshafts (they are stock but so far no issues with vibrations)
5. Adjustable Control Arms (again stock but everything rides good - think I will wait til I get a PR44 and add them then)

There are many other items but those I think are the more important ones for the time being....

Based off of your list, I would go with number 1 and 3 (skids). :thumbup:

hbkid22

Based off of your list, I would go with number 1 and 3 (skids). :thumbup:

Yeah I know I should get more of the essentials (skids)....I have heard however that the factory skids are decent and getting an oil pan cover would be enough? Not sure if that is fully true though.....Have a 09 sport manual.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah I know I should get more of the essentials (skids)....I have heard however that the factory skids are decent and getting an oil pan cover would be enough? Not sure if that is fully true though.....Have a 09 sport manual.

Only skid you need is the oil pan since you have a standard. Other than that stick with the factory ones.

Top Bottom