Worshipping the Jeep god, surprise ending.

AESTHESIS

First was a green 74 CJ6 junker. Put $4k in the V8. Spent every free minute "Worshipping the Jeep God" as mom called it. Had to give it up. Bought a Cherokee Classic. Thought it was a sissy jeep but fell in love. Still rust free, motor went at 260k. Mechanic messed up the job and had to give it up.

Its been 30yrs since the flame throwing CJ6. Was the Jeep God dead? All that work, both Jeeps gone, and now Jeeps are filled with plastic and computers?

Knowing my passion and pain my crazy mother delivered a plastic filled, underpowered, 2008 JK covered in heavy bolt ons. Now I'm a door free, mud covered, waving, Rubicon push button terrain killer. All hail the Jeep God!

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AESTHESIS

Few weeks later my best friend bought a blk 08 jk Rubicon. He has felt the glory of the Jeep God.
Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Welcome to Wayalife 👍 any chance we can get your mom to sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AESTHESIS

I know it sounds unreal. I'm doing a full remodel on her home with no crew as a gift. Didn't expect to get a free Jeep at 42 believe me. I went to a funeral soon after. Didn't feel right driving a super Jeep and wearing nice clothes to say goodbye to someone only 48. All in all I'm happy to be back to the Jeep way of life.

Aesthesis

AESTHESIS

Aesthesis

Me and friend with our new rides, Montague Plains, MA

Attachments

• 1375891774155.jpg
    1375891774155.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 66
Top Bottom