New guy hear waving from Apple Valley, Ca

jeeplover

Banned
Hey guys/gals, just got this new toy last Friday. Im new to the jeep world but not new to offroading, I used to have a suzuki samurai that I used go offroading in. Anyways, im so glad to be here and cant wait to start putting mods on my car!
1375896938285.jpg
1375896952323.jpg
1375896988485.jpg
1375897017322.jpg

Last edited:
welcome to WAYALIFE!!!

btw- its a JEEP and not a c*r.... first one is free, all future uses will result in the killing of a soft and cuddly kitten!

andrew-

jeeplover

Banned
Thanks guys, oops sorry for calling it the "C" word. Lol. I will call it Jeep or jk from now on. Sorry for being such a noob

KPM171

Welcome to the WAL family! :standing wave:

It's not a car! Don't make paychex.308 hurt kittens!

fuzzy-white-kitten-with-stubby-legs-from-sam_ayye-sam-pertsas.jpg

jeeplover

Banned
I probably shouldn't say this but when I used to refer to my samurai or sami as my friends would call it. I called it a jeep. Im sorry if I offend any of you but I always dreamed of having a jeep wrangler but couldn't afford one. Now I have one and im so glad to be apart of this big family.

Thanks guys, oops sorry for calling it the "C" word. Lol. I will call it Jeep or jk from now on. Sorry for being such a noob

hahahaha! all in fun! i kill/torture cute and cuddly things for far less!!!

before all the hippies freak out......... I AM JOKING!!! is this the time I use this? [SARCASM] ??? :confused:

andrew-

jeeplover

Banned

before all the hippies freak out......... I AM JOKING!!! is this the time I use this? [SARCASM] ??? :confused:

andrew-

Your are definitely a funny guy, I think we're going to get along just great

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Waylife! WARNING: This forum is addicting, may result in gaining new friends, losing many man hours of regular life, replacing hobbies with all things Jeep, AND emptying your pockets, but having the time of your life in the process.

Waving from down the hill!

Paisano

andrew-

I'm not buying it, what kind of sick bastard would joke like that? I have no choice but to report you!
http://www.peta.org/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom