Long Island, New York Thread

Drayko88

I haven't seen a thread like this up yet so I figured I would start it up. I have noticed there are a good amount of long islanders on wayalife (I've met a few, nice people). I figured we could use this to chat about how much traffic stinks on the LIE, post pictures of the beautiful beaches etc

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376006088.342264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376006088.342264.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Aeraun

You haven't seen a thread like it because there is no need for it.

I know you like to play devils advocate and all, which I usually condone myself, and in no way am I meaning this as some sort of a personal attack, I'm not pulling a CombatvetJK here, but that was a little harsh. He's just trying to reach out to some local Jeepers.

Drayko88

Never said that but why a chat thread?

AIM new and improved at www.wayalife.com

My bad, I thought you were joking so I was just kidding back. I saw a few people doing the "how many people from this area" thread so I thought I would do one for Long Island since Ive seen some new members from there along with some that I have already met. I'm also on Jk forum where they have a thread similar to this and i have talked to local people through that way aswell. Just figured I'd give it a shot.

ninjaturtle13

There's quite a few of us from the island who have met up because of wayalife and others who we've talked to but weren't able to make some trips to RC. This gives us a place to talk and bullshit instead of it rolling into various other threads. It is also gives a place to discuss last minute meet ups or the beach or relevant local jeep stuff. While you might not see a need for it maybe we do and that should be enough. It's all about community and learning from each other right?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know you like to play devils advocate and all, which I usually condone myself, and in no way am I meaning this as some sort of a personal attack, I'm not pulling a CombatvetJK here, but that was a little harsh. He's just trying to reach out to some local Jeepers.

Ok that combatvet bit is funny! :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My bad, I thought you were joking so I was just kidding back. I saw a few people doing the "how many people from this area" thread so I thought I would do one for Long Island since Ive seen some new members from there along with some that I have already met. I'm also on Jk forum where they have a thread similar to this and i have talked to local people through that way aswell. Just figured I'd give it a shot.

I was mostly but I don't understand these threads. But it's not sweat off my back if you have it.

Ps. I have a really sweaty back.

mrmet1983

Ever hear of the saying if u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. You might want to try that !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ever hear of the saying if u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. You might want to try that !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Nope never have. Thanks for the insight though.

jkrossi

Judging from 99% of your posts you don't always wheel. Try it sometime. :thumb:

Hey Overlander you might want to go police the "Alabama Jeepers" thread and find out what the point is of having a chat thread for those in Alabama that want to jeep with each. :thumb:

Top Bottom