Spring spacers?

Hobolobo

Im thinking about putting 2.5" coil spring spacers on so i can put 33.5" tires on buellah. Thats the biggest tire i plan on putting on it for lack of real trails in my area. Besides replacing shocks, anything else to be aware of?

TrailBear

You don't need to add that big of a spacer your stock tires are 32", I'm running 35's with 2" front and 1" rear.

Hobolobo

The 2.5" was more for aesthetics than anything. Mine came stock with the baby tires (29") so i wasnt sure if that made a diff.

TrailBear

You should be fine with the teraflex levelling kit like I'm running, it's just spacers and longer sway bar links, real simple and not a hard install. Are you planing to run stock rims?

Hobolobo

Yes. Ive got the stock 17s that i love. I have a hard time finding something i like as much as those

TrailBear

If your going up to a 12.5" wide tire you will need wheel spacers, spider tracks makes a few different sizes you'll need a 1.5" at the least.

MrJ3sser

In my personal opinion I wouldn't lift it at all with 33.5" tires. It'll make the tires seem bigger without the lift. Just my :twocents:. If you go with a 2.5" lift you will want bigger tires in no time. Jeeps are like an unscratchable itch.

Top Bottom