uconnect 130/RES

Shark0587

Hello everyone,
I am having problems getting my uconnect to work. Every video I watch, the uvoice responds to person but mine won't even do that.......it recognizes my voice somewhat, but I get no response. Help? Why doesn't it talk back?

Skid_Kid

Hello everyone,
I am having problems getting my uconnect to work. Every video I watch, the uvoice responds to person but mine won't even do that.......it recognizes my voice somewhat, but I get no response. Help? Why doesn't it talk back?

Are you sure you have uconnect, all the RES radios look the same, but the unconnected module is not installed. Do you have the controls on your steering wheel?

Sent from my PRC-119

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Post a video of your specific problem? I really only use mine for calling people. Although a few times I've used it to play my iPod.

Shark0587

Yes my controls are on steering wheel.....it tries pairing a device and all, but never actually responds as they do on youtube. It searches for device and I connect to bluetooth with my phone but it when I go to pair it it says cannot communicate with uconnect. The guy at dealership service center was baffled too

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Yes my controls are on steering wheel.....it tries pairing a device and all, but never actually responds as they do on youtube. It searches for device and I connect to bluetooth with my phone but it when I go to pair it it says cannot communicate with uconnect. The guy at dealership service center was baffled too

I had this problem. One day after many of trying it finally worked. Jeep in park, parking break set, key on engine off using an iPhone 5. Was really frustrating but once it did randomly connect I haven't had a single issue.

Top Bottom