So, she got Aliya wet

Napalm90

Mother Nature thought I wanted my interior to be cleaned, even hen I checked before I went to bed around 1 am after driving on the beach and said partly cloudy with a chance of rain. My electronics should be fine right?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376310627.308257.jpg

Sent via carrier pigeon

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mother Nature thought I wanted my interior to be cleaned, even hen I checked before I went to bed around 1 am after driving on the beach and said partly cloudy with a chance of rain. My electronics should be fine right?
View attachment 44192

Sent via carrier pigeon

yea you should be fine. it has happened to me a handful of times (all before my CB was installed tho) and everything works great

Napalm90

yea you should be fine. it has happened to me a handful of times (all before my CB was installed tho) and everything works great

Alright, thanks for the quick response. Wiped mostly everything down and I am blasting heat to see if the seats will dry up abit

Sent via carrier pigeon

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alright, thanks for the quick response. Wiped mostly everything down and I am blasting heat to see if the seats will dry up abit

Sent via carrier pigeon

yea just wipe it down, sit on a towel, have the heat on a bit and dont worry about it. looks like we have a nice week ahead of us after tomorrow so take the top off and doors off to help it dry lol

Tranquillity

Just let it dry as long as possible before starting your jeep. (If it's not too late). Water in my radio caused it to stop for 5 days when the engine was running. Yeah... It was playing just fine when the engine wasn't running :thinking: You could always remove your radio and bring it inside so it dry properly.

Anyway that doesn't mean that's going to happen but just to give it a chance.

Firespyer

If you can pull the radio and disconnect your CB. Put it in a container of dried rice, or silica would be better. If you have a cigar shop around you can get silica gel there pretty cheap.

Top Bottom