Anyone run Adams 1310 drive shafts thinking of ordering them

Does anyone out there run the Adams drive shafts front and rear? They look really good and you can get both for under $700. If anyone runs these let me no what you think

I have the Adams front DS but have not installed it yet. I will install it when I install my Rubi44. I have heard nothing but good things about the Adams shafts and that is why I went with them (well that and it was cheaper).

TheDuff

Spicer joints and abuse warranty on the rest, made right here in the USA, don't think u can go wrong. One of my buddies has a set on his 2dr, no issues yet, he just went to 37's so the real test has just begun:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

And as far as I've been told, u don't really need a rear one on a jku unless your running 40s or a lot of power. Of course if u have the funds, it wouldn't hurt to have the extra security

And as far as I've been told, u don't really need a rear one on a jku unless your running 40s or a lot of power. Of course if u have the funds, it wouldn't hurt to have the extra security

Soi really don't need a new rear driveshaft only the front? Why is that

Devallee

Soi really don't need a new rear driveshaft only the front? Why is that

It's just not necessary, the stock one works just fine. Sometimes the stock components (not too often) work very well, if not better, than aftermarket ones. I wouldn't replace it unless I actually had a reason to :thumb:

Top Bottom