What seat covers are you running?

SDG

Caught the Bug
Looking for opinions on rear seat covers. I have dogs, and want to get some type of rear seat covers. I currently have one of those dog blankets and it works fine but looking for more of a form fitting cover.

What are you guys running, what do you like, which ones should I stay away from etc?

Thanks!

Devallee

I've seen Trek Armor seat covers and hear they're incredible. I haven't run them myself but this is what I hear from some guys I wheel with. I'll be purchasing these when I get around it to

DJCFHB

I have trek armor and two dogs. Actually just finished vacuuming the back. Hair actually comes off the seat covers unlike the stock.

Meade93

I have trek armor as well. And so far everything I've spilled on then has come right off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alan30

I ordered my seat covers over 3 weeks ago and nothing. I did order them right from Trek Armor, but it still shouldn't take this long. So be ready to wait if ordering from them

Prime8

I ordered my seat covers over 3 weeks ago and nothing. I did order them right from Trek Armor, but it still shouldn't take this long. So be ready to wait if ordering from them

Did you customize or get all black or something?

Alan30

I did coyote with olive drab inserts. I actually talked to them yesterday and they were going to send me an update. I've received nothing yet

DJCFHB

It's my understanding that they are made to order for some of the color schemes, not readily available. Took 6 months for them to send me the right ones. First they sent me the fronts(I ordered the rears), then they sent me the wrong color. Finally a couple week ago they sent the right ones.

Alan30

WOW! I did talk to Mitch, he said they are in the middle of a move, and that it doesn't normally take so long

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the input everyone. Those trek armor covers look really nice. I am going to have to check them out.

Garrett

Cajun JK

When I ordered mine he told me they would take a couple weeks because they are made when ordered. From what I can tell, will be worth the wait.

CGJKU

I ordered Trek Armor two weeks ago, so I'm anxious to receive them. I read nothing but positives about them and since I have two German shepherds that love to ride, I decided to go with Trek Armor. I chose the black and coyote.

Last edited:

Dashyl

I have Coverking Seat Covers in Red and black to match my JKU Altitude's Stitching, I'll try to get a picture up sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.

Quadratec has a package where you can get both the front and rear covers for 1 price, not sure if they still offer it. I ordered mine last year and they've held up nicely since then, no stray stitching etc. I dont have dogs so i can't really comment on how well they'll hold up. But as far as seat covers go I love them..

Top Bottom