Jeep fenders

Veetz

I currently have a set of bush walkers on my jeep and I see the flat fenders I love ,have no idea who make them ...they are flat have and are tapered in at the bottom any help...I checked river raiders but the look I want is somewhat more aggressive

Participate in life

DCR JEEP

I currently have a set of bush walkers on my jeep and I see the flat fenders I love ,have no idea who make them ...they are flat have and are tapered in at the bottom any help...I checked river raiders but the look I want is somewhat more aggressive

Participate in life

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376522783.686972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

msk466

So yes this is what I'm after , you say they are stock...but cut hmmmmmmmm

Participate in life

Lol...yes they're cut...there's a write up on how to do it on project JK

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Veetz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376531662.410210.jpg yep you were right just read the article ...thanks again...it never ends,lol

Participate in life

Veetz

Any input on the rugged ridge fender flares ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376919405.386563.jpg I currently have the bushwacker s but they extend just a little over the end of the whell and they are to expensive to tear off so how's about some input

Participate in life

Skid_Kid

Any input on the rugged ridge fender flares View attachment 44977 I currently have the bushwacker s but they extend just a little over the end of the whell and they are to expensive to tear off so how's about some input

Participate in life

I would just go back to chopped stock fenders. That is what I did, lot cheaper to replace.

Sent from my PRC-119

Veetz

Don't have to stock fenders anymore...who knew... Now I'm in this predicament ...so ....

Participate in life

Veetz

So I bought the flat fenders from rugged ridge they'll be Thursday....project time

Participate in life

Top Bottom