LED Fog Light direct replacement lamp

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I'm interested to hear how these worked as well.

It says "Jeep Wrangler 2010-2013" models supported. Did the fogs/harness change from '09 to '10?? I'd like to change out my factory halogens in my '07 for an LED solution but most of what I've seen this far is pretty expensive for the application(IMO).

Rule18

I'm interested to hear how these worked as well.

It says "Jeep Wrangler 2010-2013" models supported. Did the fogs/harness change from '09 to '10?? I'd like to change out my factory halogens in my '07 for an LED solution but most of what I've seen this far is pretty expensive for the application(IMO).

Yes, I believe that it changed to the PSX24W for 2010+. For $40, I'm gonna take the plunge and report back...

Rule18

I went to install these this morning. The diameter of the replacement lamps have been tooled just a hair too big, so they did not fit into the reflector. Do NOT buy this brand unless you can remove your stock fog reflectors from the bumper or have a Dremel tool with a right angle attachment to make the hole in the reflector larger. I used the Dremel and got the plastic dust out of the reflector with an air compressor.

Before trying to insert them into the reflectors, I plugged the LEDs into the stock pigtails which fit and worked fine. The 6000k color temp is a good match with TL headlights if you've got them.

Pics coming after dark tonight...

Last edited:
Top Bottom