Dynomax exhaust

Napalm90

I was looking at ordering the ultra flo Evolution comp exhaust, the one that breaks before the rear axle. I don't really feel safe getting that one because I feel It will heat the belly up to the point where it might set the jeep on fire. Anyone have any expierience with there other models that break post axle? I am looking at the rockcrawler model right now.

Millerj87

Dynomax is a good exhaust system I have a dynomax axle back single in dual out system and I love the sound. It makes the 3.6L sound like a 4.0L IMO
Oh and at $136.00 shipped you shake a stick at it

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

JK's JK

Banned
I installed my Dynomax exhaust about 3 weeks ago. This is what I did.... I took the factory heat shield and molded it around the frame and took some self tappers along with washers, calling it good.

DSC01220.JPG

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was looking at ordering the ultra flo Evolution comp exhaust, the one that breaks before the rear axle. I don't really feel safe getting that one because I feel It will heat the belly up to the point where it might set the jeep on fire. Anyone have any expierience with there other models that break post axle? I am looking at the rockcrawler model right now.

Just make sure NY state inspection laws will allow your to run a pre-axle dump system. I'm about 90% sure PA inspection laws don't allow it under the body like this so just double check. Other than that your not going to be set on fire!

Sent from my iPhone

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Dynomax is a good exhaust system I have a dynomax axle back single in dual out system and I love the sound. It makes the 3.6L sound like a 4.0L IMO
Oh and at $136.00 shipped you shake a stick at it

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Where is it $136??

Tackerdown

Banned
I think hinrich has the rock crawler wich I believe is the same as the comp one but the pipe extended out the back. I followed him for a while and it sounds good to me. Not to obnoxious but you can still here it.

Sent from my SPH-L720

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think hinrich has the rock crawler wich I believe is the same as the comp one but the pipe extended out the back. I followed him for a while and it sounds good to me. Not to obnoxious but you can still here it.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Yup! Followed him home after our last trip I was at and it sounded awesome. I was jealous and knew that's the one to get when I do get a new exhaust

Sent from my iPhone

mrmet1983

Check out mine I hAve the comp

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

jeeplover

Banned
I watched the vid of rubicat on youtube and it seems pretty loud but I want to know does the competition evolution exhaust sound when on trails, in 4 lo at higher rpms..wouldn't it be obnoxious? I really like the sound of wayalife driving it fast on the street and would like to get the same exhaust. I just dont want it to be really loud cruising on a trail or something. Thank you

Last edited:

pastorwug

It's not that loud, and at highway speed there is little or no drone.
I bought mine through Amazon for $177 plus tax, no shipping.

One problem though, my box arrived with the tailpipe and pre-muffler pipe missing.
I went to my local Muffler guy and he fabricated what I needed.

Called Dynomax and they said they would ship out the missing pipes, but don't need them now. They were apologetic.

Top Bottom