SoCal Dealer recommendations?

SaddleTramp

Hopefully this is in the correct forum, does anyone in the SoCal area have any dealership/salesman recommendations?

I live in Vegas and am looking to purchase/order a new JKUR and have it dropped off at ORE for some planned upgrades. With this in mind, I'd like to use a dealership close to the Fullerton area to have the ability to get it to ORE as easy as possible. Don A Vee was recommended but I'm not feeling much motivation from them.

I'm an affiliate member along with Tread Lightly so this should be a pretty straight forward deal, :idontknow: .

Thank you for any help and suggestions!

Snsrubicon

Dealership

Hopefully this is in the correct forum, does anyone in the SoCal area have any dealership/salesman recommendations?

I live in Vegas and am looking to purchase/order a new JKUR and have it dropped off at ORE for some planned upgrades. With this in mind, I'd like to use a dealership close to the Fullerton area to have the ability to get it to ORE as easy as possible. Don A Vee was recommended but I'm not feeling much motivation from them.

I'm an affiliate member along with Tread Lightly so this should be a pretty straight forward deal, :idontknow: .

Huntington Beach was so easy with the deal. Any salesman will work and they have a load of jeeps

suicideking

PM sent. I know a great guy in Riverside. Drives a TJ and will give you a good deal.

EDIT: PM box full. PM me if you want his email address. His name is Rob from Riverside Jeep. He has a nice TJ.

Last edited:

SaddleTramp

Thank you everyone, really appreciate the help! :beer:

PM sent. I know a great guy in Riverside. Drives a TJ and will give you a good deal.

EDIT: PM box full. PM me if you want his email address. His name is Rob from Riverside Jeep. He has a nice TJ.

SK, just emptied my PM box, thank you for the contact and help!

Huntington beach jeep aint so good from what ive experienced. I got my jku from turtle click in tustin off the 5 freeway. Real nice people and a big big selection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedFox

Sorry to hijack, but anyone know if tread lightly is applicable at all jeep dealerships and for all jeep models? I will be in the market for a vehicle for my wife next year, and she's diggin the Cherokees gas milage

Bringing this back to life.

Would like to get some recent feedback on local dealers with regard to service departments. I'm located in La Verne. Looking to find a dealer for regular maintenance service.

Top Bottom