4:10 in a sport

JT2012Jk

If ordering a sport model, is it possible to get 4:10 gearing or am I limited to 3.73 from the factory? Just kicking around having a 2 dr built and trying to decide if I wanna try for a stripped down rubi or a built up sport

JT

If ordering a sport model, is it possible to get 4:10 gearing or am I limited to 3.73 from the factory? Just kicking around having a 2 dr built and trying to decide if I wanna try for a stripped down rubi or a built up sport

JT

JT,

Look at all the options. If you are going for 4:10's, which come stock in the Rubi's Dana 44 front and rear along with lockers and swaybar disconnect. It might cost more for the 4:10's. JMHO

R/
Will

Atch

The 4.10's aren't standard in rubi's so you'd have to pay attention to that if you decide to go that route.

JT2012Jk

Thanks for the reply guys. I spoke with the dealership and I've got them searching for my Jeep. Can't order Commando Green anymore so I need to get a stripped down 2013

JT2012Jk

That's a shame to hear. Probably figured that the gap between the sport and rubi was too close and folks were just buying the sport instead. Theory anyways ;) either way I'm gonna be contacting the dealer soon to see what can be done.

JT

RUMMY

The 4.10 gears on my 2013 rubi cost me an additional 150.00 . They started charging extra for the 4.10 upgrade in 2013 which I thought was horse shit but if wax cheaper than doing it later

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom